Columbus Racing

TSB67

WTF is it? I originally heard about it from people on here.

Drag racing? Street racing? Parking lot posing? Internet trash talk? Track days? Autox? Wheel-to-wheel?

I tried to check it out awhile back but got fed up around step 3 or so of the approval process. I don't remember what I wrote but I'm banned for life.

Just curious.

I know the guy that runs it(doc) and its really everything you posted. They have a gtg every Friday and Saturday night that's mostly CR guys at the home depot on sawmill road starting around 10:00pm. It's mostly ricey assholes that go and rev their shit to kingdom come.

All that been said, I'm not on CR. got banned during the approval process when I told them to go fornicate with themselves and stop being such a finicky bag of dicks.

Sounds like ashtabula racing...

Guys (almost always guys) who are infatuated with their cars (no matter how lame) trespassing in random parking lots nights and weekends... shooting the breeze, cranking their stereos, and revving the everliving piss out of their engines.

Trash talking on line, and then there is the occasional street race.

Sounds like ashtabula racing...

Guys (almost always guys) who are infatuated with their cars (no matter how lame) trespassing in random parking lots nights and weekends... shooting the breeze, cranking their stereos, and revving the everliving piss out of their engines.

Trash talking on line, and then there is the occasional street race.

What you aren't a fan of "Twizted Image"? Lol, slammed s-10's all day, those are bula's version of "custom cars".

I know the guy that runs it(doc) and its really everything you posted. They have a gtg every Friday and Saturday night that's mostly CR guys at the home depot on sawmill road starting around 10:00pm. It's mostly ricey assholes that go and rev their shit to kingdom come.

All that been said, I'm not on CR. got banned during the approval process when I told them to go fornicate with themselves and stop being such a finicky bag of dicks.

Lol saying your not on CR then saying you know the owner...

the Guy you said owns it, is not the owner at all. Albeit a stand up great Guy but not the owner.

And yes CR member so go to sawmill but its mostly other random people and a few CR people

I agree with bad...its OK for classifieds but other than that its full of dbags

the Guy you said owns it, is not the owner at all. Albeit a stand up great Guy but not the owner.

And yes CR member so go to sawmill but its mostly other random people and a few CR people

Thank you for the clarification RAW SPL RAWLINS. :D

I was on there when I still had the "car bug" your not really missing much.

There used to be some really cool people on there but the new generation of CR is just a bunch of e-thugs. Also might I point out that "doc" doesn't run the site I went to high school with one of the brothers that started and currently run it

Edited by undr_psi

Ah I was under the impression he was the head honcho