I would appreciate the help.. :)

hollywood3586

Just something small I'm trying out with my daughter. Its a contest to win a photo shoot. I think I may be a biased mother but I think she is beautiful. Thanks in advance. Ps you may have to add some info but i haven't received any BS in my email (yet). You can vote once a day. Thank you in advance. :D

http://childrensplace.promo.eprize.com/model2012/:b=firefox9/?entry_id=293160#gallery

Edited by hollywood3586

Yeah my wife tortured me for 2 hours watching that last week. the family is totally for real and they are too stupid the whole reason for the show is to make fun of the family.

I assure you that they get it, and are all too thrilled to cash in on it.

You have to consider that these people were 80-90% this ridiculous FOR FREE and without cameras before a network approached them. Were they ashamed or embarrassed then? Obviously not, or they would have modified their behavior.

Why not cash in on the fact that people find your 'normal' life entertaining?

They can laugh all the way to the bank, and when the public grows tired of them, they'll fade into obscurity like every other reality tv 'star.'

It's definitely worth watching one episode (honey boo-boo), especially since they have to add subtitles so that you know what they are saying if that gives you any idea about it.

I happened to watch The Soup a week or so ago and they equated the mom to a human thumb which made me LOL, so now I can't watch it without seeing a thumb with a face when I see her on TV.

But don't watch too many episodes because you can feel your IQ diminishing with every passing minute...

And on that note, I'm going to cast my vote for your little one. :)