World's Luckiest Man Is Riding a New Pink Mountain Bike

C-bus

Maybe some young people that are averse to "alternate lifestyles" will see him on a pink bike and tell/show him exactly how they feel about said lifestyles...

Translation for mouth breathers: I hope he gets fag-bashed on the stolen pink bike.

So someone breaks into your garage and the only thing of value they take is a little girl's pink bike? That is one dumbass crook, and with decisions like that, I doubt he'll live long enough to become any good at it. I hope you find it for your kid's sake. Hate thieves with a passion, but some theives just sort of make you laugh in their poor choice of target :nono: Good luck in finding him!

So someone breaks into your garage and the only thing of value they take is a little girl's pink bike? That is one dumbass crook, and with decisions like that, I doubt he'll live long enough to become any good at it. I hope you find it for your kid's sake. Hate thieves with a passion, but some theives just sort of make you laugh in their poor choice of target :nono: Good luck in finding him!

The cop and I kind of laughed about that too.... he got into the van, but didn't take anything (GPS was in the glove). On the other side of the van was my bike, six helmets hanging from the wall, tool boxes, power tools, etc.... I think he made too much noise getting in and spooked. Plus my pile of wood fell as he wrestled the bike out of the door. No one said these pieces of shit are smart.

Mike- thanks. It's a pinkish purple Schwinn. Brand new in July.

Maybe some young people that are averse to "alternate lifestyles" will see him on a pink bike and tell/show him exactly how they feel about said lifestyles...

Translation for mouth breathers: I hope he gets fag-bashed on the stolen pink bike.

Kids dont fag bash anymore. TV told them that queers were the coolest, so now they all wear their sisters jeans.

• Upvote 1