Bus driver uppercuts black girl

ScubaCinci

Walking out of Chipotle in Dayton I was holding the door open for ppl behind me as I always do. Some black lady says "betta hold the do fo me cracka". I shut the door in her face and she blew up on me. I told her it's a courtesy and my parents raised me to be respectful and at her age she should have learned the same by now.

She had to be at least in her 40's. I just don't understand how ppl can be so illiterate and disrespectful to other people.

This guy is awesome. Hopefully he knocked some sense into her.

Damn, I would've went off on that bitch. That's crazy that happened. Which Chipotle? If I had to guess which one that would happen at, I would guess Brown Street in downtown?

Yep! Brown Street in downtown.

:lol: Sad that I could guess that. Never been to that one, but I know the surroundings.

Irrelevant. He stopped the bus' date=' unbuckled his seat belt, approached a person that was no more a threat to him than Lyndse would be to NinjaNick and then tried to knock off her head. He's fucked.. and she'll get a huge settlement from RTA as a direct result of his actions.

I'm not saying what he did was wrong, but what he did was not the best decision.[/quote']

:lol: wtf...that was unexpected.

If you identify yourself as a monkey to be offended by the comment then maybe you should be offended. If anyone from my family acts like an animal feel free to call them any type of name you choose.

Don't provide a cop-out dude. 1- Monkeys don't act like that. 2- It's obvious it was based on her being black.

I brought that up earlier because in the past others have gotten banned for a month or so for such comments. It was just pointed out because the site use to be policed way better. That and I have a feeling he wouldn't have said that if everyone here was at a gathering. It was an internet safe post I'm sure. :lol:.

If you identify yourself as a monkey to be offended by the comment then maybe you should be offended. If anyone from my family acts like an animal feel free to call them any type of name you choose.

I'm with UP

Everyone always has to play the "oh dont be racist card". Fuck that, I'm not a racist but I'm absolutely a stereotyper and when people go on and act as the stereotype goes then hell yea I'm gonna call them on it. I'm so sick of this country trying to be all PC towards minorities when certain examples of such prove it is not needed.

She was acting like a dumb hood rat bitch and she got jacked in the face like EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD has wanted to do to someone acting like a god damn moron regardless of what race they are. It just so happens that stereotypes became stereotypes for a reason.

Oh, I'm not offended. Just making a point.

I understand, I didn't mean to come off as attacking you so I hope you didn't take it that way. I tend to just get off on rants and then saw that picture in the funny pic thread and thought it was relative and comical :)

She spit on, choked, & hit the driver of a moving public transportation vehicle. She assaulted the the driver and put herself at risk along with other passengers and anyone who happend to be on the street nearby.

Even though she backed up after assaulting him, he still has the right to defend himself. I would really like to see how RTA regulations suggest he should have neutralized the threat on a moving vehicle. Unless they issue pepper spray or a stun gun to drivers, what was he supposed to do?

What if this ocurred on a plane? Would the same laws apply?

Edited by Tpoppa

I agree that there will be some type of out of court civil settlement.

The reason I bring up airplanes, is that TSA regs and associated laws aren't airplane specific. Their broader scope public safety related to public transportation. If deemed that any of those laws are applicable, she may be dealing with a lot more that an assault charge.

yes, a mod can.

;)

Thank you. May I nit-pick and ask that it be changed to "woman" instead of "girl."

Girl still implies that she's somehow less responsible. A 25 year old woman should know that her conduct was inappropriate just as well as the 55 year old bus driver, and I haven't heard anyone refer to him as a "boy."