I'm getting married tomorrow!

oldschoolsdime92

Congrats!!! And nice user name....back when I was into minitrucks mine was 92s-10project :D

When she tells you that the bike has to go, then its time to rethink priorities.

good luck with your en devour though

My buddy sold his bike to help pay for the wedding/honeymoon....he says how bad he wants to get one again, but nearly 2 years later still no bike. :cry:

Congrats!!! And nice user name....back when I was into minitrucks mine was 92s-10project :D

My buddy sold his bike to help pay for the wedding/honeymoon....he says how bad he wants to get one again, but nearly 2 years later still no bike. :cry:

Thats why when i bought my bike I told my wife. When she asked me to wait, i basically lied to her and told her i got a hell of a deal and couldnt pass it up. If i was gonna wait for her ass, I wouldnt get it till i was rich, and that aint never gonna happen, I bought that shit slept on the couch for 2 days, gave her the old pickle tickle and all was good

• Upvote 1

I never lied to her, She told me I could have one but asked me to wait a substantial amount of time, I decided not to wait.

Knowing my wife like I do, her wanting me to wait is when Im old and grey the kids out of the house and She doesnt have to work anymore. Im 34, our kids at 12, and 9. Im not waiting.