walking dead

snot

Thats twilight...... your getting your shit confused bro!

I've only seen the third twilight, haven't seen the first two. I'm pretty sure the movie I'm thinking of is dawn of the dead though :) cuz remember when they are in the mall that 1 guy is hiding that fat zombie chick who just happens to be preggo and she ends up having the baby after she dies?

Also I didn't think twilight had zombies, I don't even think that chick in twilight 3 had her demon baby yet? I dunno, I was kind of lost during the movie though, I'm sure if I watched the first 2 I would have known what was going on.

Edit: on second hand I could be thinking of chucky and I just made up the whole prego dawn of the dead thing in my head? Someone want to confirm in batshit??

Edit 2: I would post the YouTube link, but it says not available in our country...

SC20121023-115314.png

Here is a screenshot though, I guess I didn't imagine it after all lol.

Edited by Exarch

I've only seen the third twilight, haven't seen the first two. I'm pretty sure the movie I'm thinking of is dawn of the dead though :) cuz remember when they are in the mall that 1 guy is hiding that fat zombie chick who just happens to be preggo and she ends up having the baby after she dies?

Also I didn't think twilight had zombies, I don't even think that chick in twilight 3 had her demon baby yet? I dunno, I was kind of lost during the movie though, I'm sure if I watched the first 2 I would have known what was going on.

Edit: on second hand I could be thinking of chucky and I just made up the whole prego dawn of the dead thing in my head? Someone want to confirm in batshit??

Edit 2: I would post the YouTube link, but it says not available in our country...

SC20121023-115314.png

Here is a screenshot though, I guess I didn't imagine it after all lol.

definitely dawn of the dead. it's that couple, the black dude and that white chick and neither tell she was bit and thought everything was going to be ok. haha they were wrong!

Yeah, the stub tool is cool. Always got to have a spare blade somewhere! "decent" episode but nothing from the prison and too much drama and not enough gore this time......meaning next week had better be extra bloody.

Yeah he is.. ^

Just wondering, did anyone else not have sound for the entire beginning scene of Andrea and the slasher sword chick hiding by the helicopter? Right before Merle was shown I had no sound at all.. I also have shit Dish so that could be it. JW

I have a feeling that, soon, Daryl and Merle are going to meet up soon but Daryl is not going to be happy with how his brother has been acting with this group. I foresee Daryl killing Merle because Merle will want to kill some of or all of his group. But it wont happen for some time.. hmmmmm..

Also I think it would have been WAY COOLER if Merle would have been Sean Patrick Flanery aka BOONDOCK SAINTS BROTHERS in with the walking dead cast.. :)

Crazy shit went down this week, yet another twist from the comic - which I find refreshing to know its not following that closely to help keep things interesting and far less predictable, just as the writers probably anticipated would help draw a larger audience