walking dead

snot

I just got finished watching season 2 of the walking dead. Is there a way to watch season 3 online? I couldn't find a way to watch episodes on time Warner and the only one I got on my DVR is the one from last night, but I don't want to watch it out of order. I didn't see any older episodes playing on AMC so I could record them.

On my Time Warner "Entertainment OnDemand" ch 402/1402

I'm only 3 episodes into season 2 but I hate Shane with a passion now

I'm not a fan of Shane or dale or the baldish chick or the stupid blonde chick who wants to be like one of the men. My favorite people are the redneck and Glenn the Asian.

I bet 3 more are gone by the end of this season

3 more may die but will others join up? That black chick seems pretty badass, but in the sneak peak the black chick and the blonde chick end up in in some kind of new base. Personally I'd like to see the Asian, the redneck, the black chick, the kid and Ursulas 2 girls stay alive, screw everybody else. The redneck should be the leader anyhow, not Rick, I hope he gets killed off. Doubt it, bout I wouldn't miss him.

***Spoiler alert** don't read if your not up to speed...

I was kinda hoping that when Hershel "came to" at the end of the show, after Lori performed CPR, that she would get bit and turned into a walker. Not a fan of Lori. And I would like to see crossbow guy become the leader of the group.

• Upvote 1

Rick doesn't die. Loses a hand (according to the books) but lives. So far the show uses the books as a rough template tho, so he may get to keep his jackoff hand. You can d/l the comic books on torrentz, I got mine off demonoid. Good stuff. The show will improve if they bring in this batshit crazy dude called the governor, I'm hoping it was his scouts watching from the woods while what's her face was cutting on that walker bitch. Also, in the books michonne (black chick) comes to the prison with the group. I'm looking forward to see how they change the story around.

I think the show should be rated XXX, and "Glenn the Asian's" girlfriend and the knocked up chick, should get it on. After she has the baby and heals, of course.

the gf broad is topless in wedding crashers

***Spoiler alert** don't read if your not up to speed...

I was kinda hoping that when Hershel "came to" at the end of the show, after Lori performed CPR, that she would get bit and turned into a walker. Not a fan of Lori. And I would like to see crossbow guy become the leader of the group.

When his daughter was laying on him I was hoping she wouldn't bet, but when that preggo bitch at at end was giving him CPR I had the same exact though. I'm kind of hoping her babie eats her from the inside out next episode otherwise I have a feeling her baby is going to end up like that one chicks baby from dawn of the dead(or whichever zombie flick too place in the mall)

I'm kind of hoping her babie eats her from the inside out next episode otherwise I have a feeling her baby is going to end up like that one chicks baby from dawn of the dead(or whichever zombie flick too place in the mall)

:lol:

I don't know if that will happen, but I'm sure that baby will be pretty fucked up either way.

When his daughter was laying on him I was hoping she wouldn't bet, but when that preggo bitch at at end was giving him CPR I had the same exact though. I'm kind of hoping her babie eats her from the inside out next episode otherwise I have a feeling her baby is going to end up like that one chicks baby from dawn of the dead(or whichever zombie flick too place in the mall)

Thats twilight...... your getting your shit confused bro!