walking dead

snot

God DAMIT! AMC is not on Dish Network anymore, why am I just now finding this out.

Dish should have proactively notified you when they are dropping networks due to dispute.

AMC (most annoyingly I might add) points out often during commercial breaks that AMC and the program you are watching is not available on Dish. They are hammering it hard, obviously trying to pressure Dish.

I had bad customer experiences with Dish and would never go back to them.

projectfree.tv is also a good site and usually has links up after an hour. Be warned, it has quite a few pop ups and a friend using windows claims funky stuff happens to his computer after going to this site. Macs are fine though and the links are usually pretty quick to buffer.

• Upvote 1

I haven't read this thread as I don't want to read any spoilers, season 2 came out on Netflix like a week or 2 ago I think(atleast it was under recently added) so is this season 3 or is this season 2 and Netflix is just adding new episodes every week?

I haven't watched this series in a while, I gotta figure out where I last left off and pick it up again. I think they were getting ready to leave their starting base since it got invaded. it's a pretty well done show from what I saw of it for anyone who is a fan of zombies.

projectfree.tv is also a good site and usually has links up after an hour. Be warned, it has quite a few pop ups and a friend using windows claims funky stuff happens to his computer after going to this site. Macs are fine though and the links are usually pretty quick to buffer.

Thanks for that!

I haven't read this thread as I don't want to read any spoilers, season 2 came out on Netflix like a week or 2 ago I think(atleast it was under recently added) so is this season 3 or is this season 2 and Netflix is just adding new episodes every week?

I haven't watched this series in a while, I gotta figure out where I last left off and pick it up again. I think they were getting ready to leave their starting base since it got invaded. it's a pretty well done show from what I saw of it for anyone who is a fan of zombies.

Season 1&2 are on netflix season 3 just started

Dish wont risk losing more customers by broadcasting their loss of AMC, but every other network that AMC is still with has to see/hear about it everyday all day :rolleyes:

Seems AMC definitely has "limestone vagitis" ( rockitus in twatus ) over the ordeal

Just finished season 2 last night.

My only disappointment in the series so far, is they don't tell ya the brands of weapons they carry. I really want to know where I can get my hands on these guns that hold an endless supply of ammo! I swear, the shotguns must hold 50 rounds each!

Love this show! Can't wait to start watching this season!

Just finished season 2 last night.

My only disappointment in the series so far, is they don't tell ya the brands of weapons they carry. I really want to know where I can get my hands on these guns that hold an endless supply of ammo! I swear, the shotguns must hold 50 rounds each!

Love this show! Can't wait to start watching this season!

Same on all accounts.

I just got finished watching season 2 of the walking dead. Is there a way to watch season 3 online? I couldn't find a way to watch episodes on time Warner and the only one I got on my DVR is the one from last night, but I don't want to watch it out of order. I didn't see any older episodes playing on AMC so I could record them.