walking dead

snot

Crap, now that I post that, what if Carl didn't put a bullet in her, and that carol broad found her? Wasn't she the one the old guy had been training?

Good call, I didn't even think about that. It would be a nice twist, but from the Talking Dead it seems like she is gone for good. Then again they didn't really talk about her last days on set? Just TDogs...

there was an interview with lori's actress and she even said it will be fun to watch the rest of the show as a spectator not knowing what is going to happen next

Yeah, I didn't see the talking dead this week, but read the interview a few minutes ago. They would really be playing everyone for her to be making a return.

She's gone.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I didn't see the talking dead this week, but read the interview a few minutes ago. They would really be playing everyone for her to be making a return.

She's gone.

I just did some reading myself and the explained why they killed her off the way they did and that she is really gone. I hope they arnt just fucking with us. Ricks bitch ass needs to die next :)

It is on NOW!! Ok, so they need to go on a run for baby formula, instead of taking the SUV that can hold a pallet or two of food, they take the super quite Harley sounding bike and only a backack, but I know, it is just a TV show.

In the interview they said they want to make it realistic without the t.v. Feel...

Apparently she got killed after T-dog sacrificed himself for her. But since they didnt actually show it I'm still on the fence as to weather shes dead or not.

Personally I wouldn't miss her, but her and the redneck seem to have a pretty strong bond. I still don't get why, but it makes for a better show. Nice to know everyone isn't out for just themselves.

She's on the phone.

A

How did she get the number? I know she didn't google it...

saw this in the funny picture thread, made me crack up

530591_546622795367178_1560182055_n.jpg

I noticed that aswell,but then I thought that the zombie apocalypse started in the fall(September?) and ran through the winter, but now its spring(may) I'm assuming... But flowers are growing(remember the story Daryl told and the flower) I guess they didn't think that detail out too much...

Remember they are in the south. Its Bermuda grass. Low growing warm climate grass. Not everywhere can have Kentucky or tall fescue like we have in colder climates. So there you go.....the case of the mystery grass has been solved. Didn't want anyone losing any sleep tonight.