walking dead

snot

I've been avoiding this thread, but I just got all caught up so yay. I always hate when i get caught up and actually have to wait for new episodes. OOH THE SUSPENSE!!! So, who do you think is gonna kill the governer? Michon (sp?) or blondie?

I am more curious what is going to happen to all the people. Will Rick become the new governor and move everyone to the prison (its an almost ideal place to be) or will someone take over the governor's spot while the group heads back to the prison or... We will probably have to wait till next season to find all that out though

I am more curious what is going to happen to all the people. Will Rick become the new governor and move everyone to the prison (its an almost ideal place to be) or will someone take over the governor's spot while the group heads back to the prison or... We will probably have to wait till next season to find all that out though

Yeah, I might finish reading the comic just to pacify myself.

Help me out, can't remember how an early character died. Season 1, I think. The first main character who was one of the camp members. Kind of a tall gangly guy, kind of awkward. Got bit (I think on the shoulder). Last I remember seeing him, he was in the back of the RV, watching the others out the back window, and wincing. Sweating like crazy. I think they were at the farm at this point, but not sure. I googled and IMDB'd, but didn't find him.

Help me out, can't remember how an early character died. Season 1, I think. The first main character who was one of the camp members. Kind of a tall gangly guy, kind of awkward. Got bit (I think on the shoulder). Last I remember seeing him, he was in the back of the RV, watching the others out the back window, and wincing. Sweating like crazy. I think they were at the farm at this point, but not sure. I googled and IMDB'd, but didn't find him.

That was Jim. They left him on the side of the road propped up on a tree. I believe they left him with a gun as well to off himself.

That was the end of season 1, one of the last 2 episodes.

Edited by Cdubyah

Who is the guy on the handheld CB radio that Rick was always trying to get in touch with. I believe he was in the beginning of the story line and had a son. They went separate ways and I don't think we ever saw him again. Right?

Morgan and Duane, saved Rick from a walker in episode 1. After Rick woke up from him coma.

Supposedly they make a return this season.

Who is the guy on the handheld CB radio that Rick was always trying to get in touch with. I believe he was in the beginning of the story line and had a son. They went separate ways and I don't think we ever saw him again. Right?

My mistake. Lennie is the actors name who plays Morgan.