Man shoots motorcyclist because he wanted to shoot somebody

Casper

Serious pathology happening. The kid was going to trade school because his Dad was MAKING him go. I read into this as the kid was a known looser and Dad was trying get him off his dime. The kid probably has a history of stupidity. Dad probably does too as he let the kid leave w/ the gun with stated intent to shoot someone.

So he randomly shot some innocent dude for grins, and then he turned himself in?

Some f*cked up psychology going on there.

He's showing his dad he doesn't have to go to trade school and get a job. Prison will give him a warm bed three meals and all the time in the world to hang out with crazy fuckers like him all day.

He's showing his dad he doesn't have to go to trade school and get a job. Prison will give him a warm bed three meals and all the time in the world to hang out with crazy fuckers like him all day.

What the heck kind of family dynamic makes a kid throw away his life just to p!ss off his dad? Worst I ever did to piss off my dad was hide his car keys. A lot.

What the heck kind of family dynamic makes a kid throw away his life just to p!ss off his dad? Worst I ever did to piss off my dad was hide his car keys. A lot.

Did you film his reaction? Nowadays that would make you YouTube famous.