Monday through Thursday Indian Summer Extravaganza!!

Blitz

Looks like this week will be epic! Mid 70s and sunny every day. I, needless to say, will be riding. Just wanted to throw this up here and see when everyone can ride. I will probably try to ride a couple days this week. Probably do one down South and one ride up North towards Millersburg and 62 and hit 514 and 520.

So post up when are good days and times. I know I won't be able to make ride times that work for everyone, but I'll do my best.

The titles you use to name ur rides are epic haha

Haha....gotta catch peoples attention. And I figure if I give the ride a good name it gives it a theme instead of just saying "RIDE!".....which is really all that is necessary. Haha

Friday....after nap....i'd be coming thru Danviille 3:45AM or maybe 5:20AM.

Yell for time in daylight....be nice to see roads in lite of day....tired of using my imagination as to what lies beyond the beam of lite in front of me. Smiling. Smiling a whole lot!

I'd say either Thursday or Friday for me. It's supposed to rain Monday and Tuesday now, so I'd think that towards the end of the week, the roads will be in better shape. Plus I'm off those days :-)

Only 30% chance of rain in the evening Monday and Tuesday.....and those are scatter thunderstorms.

Forecast

Monday- 77 30% chance of evening showers

Tuesday- 76 Isolated storms (which means watch radar) could be completely clear

Wednesday- 75 partly cloudy w/ 10% chance of rain

Thursday- Sunny and 78

Friday- back down to 67 and 20% chance of rain

Saturday- showers

I have school work to complete and will be working on it Monday. I will probably get out but can't plan a ride around my schedule. I'm gonna post a ride for Wednesday cause it looks nice and one for Thursday cause it looks gorgeous.

Enjoy the weather and scenery but don't get carried away!

Wet leaves on the road in turns might was well be fricken ice!:bikefall:

I'm off this week so I'm sure I'll be out abit at some point.

Well im thinking either hocking, or out 669, 78, 555

If its hocking, dyingshadow knows the route better than i. If its the latter i know the route well.

Regardless i gotta be back by 3.

So a early meet time 10 at the latest is what id like to shoot for

i heard 555 is shitty right now? hocking sounds better, and if we are gonna be back by 3, its probably a closer route

only worries with hocking are the massive amount of leaves.....i hit those roads the other day in a cage and it wasnt horrible though....we had fun

Well im thinking either hocking, or out 669, 78, 555

If its hocking, dyingshadow knows the route better than i. If its the latter i know the route well.

Regardless i gotta be back by 3.

So a early meet time 10 at the latest is what id like to shoot for

Im on the same time frame as you so im down for hocking. I can get a route going and meet spot if no one else does.

usually for hocking rides we meet at the mcdonalds on 33 in carrol and head through clear creek?

im definitely thinking a nice hocking route

we could meet at that mcdonalds at 9:45, kickstands up at 10?

just need someone to lead/plan the route.....ive been through hocking a bunch, but i always jsut follow so i never learned the routes lol

I can't ride that early on Thursday. So you guys have fun.

I posted a ride for Wednesday if anyone is interested. Route is negotiable if people wanna ride 669 and 78 etc.

Can ride Thursday after 1.