New Toy

Exarch

Nice looking bike, congrats.

At least your dad didn't bring it back looking like he tried to ride it backwards thru a doorway, mine did. Then he called me at bed time to take him to the hospital, lol. He wouldn't go earlier because he didn't want to miss then nascrap night race on tv.

:facepalm:

Nice looking bike, congrats.

At least your dad didn't bring it back looking like he tried to ride it backwards thru a doorway, mine did. Then he called me at bed time to take him to the hospital, lol. He wouldn't go earlier because he didn't want to miss then nascrap night race on tv.

:facepalm:

:lol: I'd be sooo pissed, I have a feeling the longer it stays in his garage the more he will ride it and likely do something stupid like that. Hec, he droped his bike right next to my other bike(non kickstand side luckily) cuz he thought he thought he could reach my wifes car that was on the other side of my bike about 30ft away to lean on it... I think its time for some new glasses :dunno:

Nope, kickstand hasn't arrived yet, maybe it will come in tomorrow or Monday :dunno: I'm actually thinking of having a shop mess with the suspension to suit my weight :dunno:

Just looking for better overall handling, or a better ride? Not sure I could trust many shops for that, most can barely change the oil right. Why not look up somebody on the site that does track days and or knows a thing or 2 about suspension settings?