Saturday 11/10 NEO Season Closer

Hailwood

Well, the forecast for Saturday is still looking good, so I'm going to post this up. My guess is that the chance of us getting more weekends with 60+ degree temps is pretty low, so I want to get in one final decent ride to close out the season.

Here is the route I was planning:

Link to Google Maps

Meet at the Speedway on 83 in Millersburg by 10:45, with wheels up at 11:00. This route isn't terribly long and should put us back into Millersburg by 3:00 so everyone should be able to be home before dark, but is still enjoyable enough to make the trip South worthwhile, IMO.

I am planning a conservative pace for this ride. The roads will be cold and I'd really prefer to end the season on a high note, so I'm going to be taking it easy, especially on 555 which can be dirty at times. In general I plan on 70ish in the straights and conservative in the corners. I will pass on a double yellow if I feel it's safe.

The most important thing is to ride your own ride - we will wait at all stops for the group. Likewise if there are folks that want to go faster, they can feel free to do so.