The Punisher

:welcome3: to the craziness known as OR. Hope you like to have fun. and ignore MT. He does now own this chick at least!!!!

Thank you! I love to have fun and love craziness! lol no worries I'm married and just here to talk motorcycles/guns and meet some new friends along the way. :D

Thank you! I love to have fun and love craziness! lol no worries I'm married and just here to talk motorcycles/guns and meet some new friends along the way. :D

haha, it's all good. I'm just here looking for people to ride with. I'm new to the whole riding thing. But I just like giving MT a hard time.

haha, it's all good. I'm just here looking for people to ride with. I'm new to the whole riding thing. But I just like giving MT a hard time.

Awesome! mines winterized right now/up for sale. Looking at getting a newer bike now, and I bet you do! :p

I've got mine put away for the winter at my dad's farm.

What kind of shooting do you do?

Nice! FARM!!! do you shoot there?

I like to do all kinds of shooting, I'm into rifles/handguns/crossbows. I barely have any friends who like guns/shooting/ or even talking about them as much as me. Kinda sucks, really have no one to get excited with about going to gun shows/range.

You are in the right place

Thank you sir! I'm starting to see that. As the other place I enjoy, but someone is strict on gun chat/selling/ so on.

I wanted guns only thread, so I messaged a moderator and pitched the idea, got it approved. And everyone was happy, then 2 days late someone noticed and closed it all down. LOL :nono:

No hard feelings to anyone though, I see myself merging over here more with time. :D