im that new guy..

bshultz0930

whats up guys, my names brandon, im 25, i ride a 00 kawasaki zx6r streetfighter, best year for the zx6r if you ask me. was just out for a ride yesterday morning and caught up with some other guys on bikes and got to talking and told me to go here, so im here! i ride all year long, as long as its not the horrible combo of cold and rain, then i drive. im always looking to go out with some people for a good ride..

my baby, bought her wrecked about 3 years ago, with a clean title.. spent about 6 months doing a lot of work, and ended up with this.. my 2nd wife lol.. the only thing i hate about it, the air tubes... i cant remove them till i take the carbs a little leaner, because it builds fuel in the cylinders and coming off highway speeds it holds an idle of about 5000 for about 30 seconds..

whats up guys, my names brandon, im 25, i ride a 00 kawasaki zx6r streetfighter, best year for the zx6r if you ask me. was just out for a ride yesterday morning and caught up with some other guys on bikes and got to talking and told me to go here, so im here! i ride all year long, as long as its not the horrible combo of cold and rain, then i drive. im always looking to go out with some people for a good ride..

These other bikes you caught up with were they riding really slowly or were you riding really fast?

they were going really really fast lol and i loved it.. i know one was a cbr liter bike and i THINK they other one was a bmw.. i didnt get a good look at them... are you guys them?

EDIT:: they did stop a pilot at 83 and 71... but i had to wait for like 10 minutes to get fuel and couldnt find you after that.. i rode all the way down to 83 and 585

Edited by bshultz0930

Give anyone a ten minute head start & you're going to have a hard time catching them, actually we turned off on 604 just south of Lodi so you wouldn't have caught us anyway. The other bike was Aprilia Falco but there was a BMW K1300, ZX10 & KTM Super Duke at the gas station.

It was nice to bump into you & maybe we can ride together next year.