Win the new Suzuki of your choice.

Iron Pony

Who wants a new Suzuk?

Suzuki.jpg

Stop by Pony Powersports Black Friday (11/23) through the following Monday (11/26) & have your picture taken sitting on the new Suzuki of your choice.

Please make sure there is a Pony Powersports representative in the photo with you.

Go to Suzuki's facebook page and follow their directions for uploading and entering the contest. www.facebook.com/suzukicycles

One random photo will be selected & that person will win the new Suzuki of their choice.

The odds on this contest are pretty good. I do not remember the exact number last year, but I think there was less than 1,000 entries. I'd love to see a Pony Powersports customer as the winner this year.

See you this weekend!

Thanks for the heads up!! I will have to stop by on my way into work. Will you guys being doing any Black Friday deals?

Yes we will.....We'll actually have a little something extra for O.R. members.

Stay tuned!

I remember about 780 entries were made.

Yes, that is very close....that is not 780 at Pony Powersports.....that is 780 at all Suzuki dealers around the US. Like I said the odds are way better than you think.

I think everyone that rides should get their butt down here & planted on the most expensive Suzuki we have in stock. If I were eligible I would be down there getting my photo made right now.

Reading comp owns you again......... I said everytime I go. They see me walk in the door and just hand me one because they already know its coming :lol:

I guess that means I've got a free tshirt every time I went too :D which was once... Does this mean I'm every bit of cool as you now? :cool:

Just be careful what you wear. Last year it had to be plain t shirt no logos or writing on them.

Iron pony are you guys going to do what you did last year and give the winner a gift certificate if they took the picture with you guys?

Good catch gen3flygirl (you sure you do not want a part time job here?)

I did offer up a Iron Pony Motorsports $500 gift card if the winner had their photo take here. I made that offer in 2011 & I think it is important to stand by that this year....so yes.....NOW, who wants it?

I do not remember a specific rule about what can and cannot be on your shirt, but I would assume that Suzuki does not want to give a bike away & use the photo for promo purposes of a person wearing a Honda shirt. Your choice, but I would be smart about it.

I guess that means I've got a free tshirt every time I went too :D which was once... Does this mean I'm every bit of cool as you now? :cool:

Nope you will never be as cool as me until you can wear a white IP shirt everyday of the month without wearing the same one twice, on second thought its sad that I'm an IP puppet :lol:

New contest idea, who has the most free shirts gets the 500 card :D