Video of da Last group ride of 2012 :(

NinjaDoc

This will be prolly the last edit of group rides this year :( Now on the possibility to go out to have a fun ride seems negligible. Not a big fan of sliding cold roads and rigid no body movement riding coz of 3 layers of clothing. Thinking about calling it quits for now and ride next year. Anyways, the last day was reasonably good due to the sun even thou bit chilly

Can't really see but my dumbass sticks my hand out mid turn at 2:50. And it appears my tail lights keeps flickering.. Ill have to check that out..

Brandon, I thought your tail light was flickering just a bit during the ride...meant to say something to you about that but forgot. Hope your voltage isn't dropping down or something. Maybe a loose connection?:confused:

Cant wait for next year doc... s20 tires and a f4i re valved rear shock :D

wah.. your prepping her real good, so no more ducati dream? i wish to get a leaner and meaner bike just to get a feel of the bike, i never rode the zx6r when i had mine. :(

Looks like you guys had a great ride.Sorry I missed it Doc.

i told you so.. lol wish you just came out rather sit at home

Excellent vid Doc... Hopefully next year ill be able to attend moe rides!!

thx jdonn, next year for sure we will ride. PS: nice avatar

looks scary. i'll have to join in on a ninjadoc ride next year so i can get a tow or two

hahaha show off :p UP ride is the only adrenaline rush hope for you on streets. The only way for you to have fun and challenge with our ride is to come straight from a dental tooth pull or after downing 1/2 bottle of benadryl :lol:

btw, is it any fun for you track riders to ride the street again, no paranoia about gravel, blind corners etc? not enough speed etc etc

wah.. your prepping her real good, so no more ducati dream? i wish to get a leaner and meaner bike just to get a feel of the bike, i never rode the zx6r when i had mine. :(

Sounds like someone needs a track bike

hahaha show off :p UP ride is the only adrenaline rush hope for you on streets. The only way for you to have fun and challenge with our ride is to come straight from a dental tooth pull or after downing 1/2 bottle of benadryl :lol:

btw, is it any fun for you track riders to ride the street again, no paranoia about gravel, blind corners etc? not enough speed etc etc

no, i really do ride slowly on the streets nowadays. pauly is probably significantly quicker than me when he goes all beasty mode on his ugly POS 500lb monstrosity.

i think he should buy my 08 ZX6R, all ready to go for track days.

almost ended up buying one after forst track day, thank god i got control over the OCD after couple more excellent street rides.

no, i really do ride slowly on the streets nowadays. pauly is probably significantly quicker than me when he goes all beasty mode on his ugly POS 500lb monstrosity.

i think he should buy my 08 ZX6R, all ready to go for track days.

if i was settled, and knew whats gonna happen next year i would have at least tried to buy a real sports bike. Then you will like the rides, we just do 65-70 on straights and try to hit the curves hard thats all. when you look at it, its pretty safe street riding.

how do you like that bike? mines a 00 and i want to get a newer FI'd one, and for what i seen 08 seems to be doing the best mechanically.. your thoughts?

if going for zx6r, my personal opinion go for the 09+ which comes with lot more stock options and much more pretty and sleek looking girl.

Nice video! Great to see closer shots of the bikes in front, but I realize that with the wide angle lense you have to be pretty close... And there's a reasonable amount of trust when you ride that close in the twisties! ;) Hope to get the chance to ride with you next year.

It is still in the works. Wont be until fall if I do end up getting it, im trying not to look at them right now so I dont do something that will get me a divorce. :D