My holiday gift deal for people who ride

motociclista

bookcover.jpgHey everyone, it's that time of year again when some of you may need a gift for someone who loves to ride. It's also the time of year when I need to move some books. (OK, so that's all year around. :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I'm offering fellow forum members my lowest price yet for a personally signed copy of my book, The Ride So Far: Tales from a Motorcycling Life, published by Whitehorse Press.

List price: $24.95

Usual price for a signed copy on my website: $22.50 with free shipping.

My price now for anyone reading this: $18 with free shipping in the U.S. or Canada.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'll also let you know that Whitehorse Press has the book on sale too, for $16.22, but you'll have to pay shipping and it won't be signed.

If you're interested in buying a copy at this special price, just PM me. You can pay with Paypal or use your credit card through Paypal. You can even mail me a personal check if you prefer.

Several of you have already bought the book, so thanks and sorry for the repetition. Just trying to reach anyone else who might want one to give as a gift.

Edited by motociclista