Bad Idea = look what I found ma!

Revelstoker

Yup, the Roadster, not the Cafe Racer.

Your title made me think of the kid that brought home a pocket full of baby copperhead snakes.

Worms, he called them. Poisonous at birth, but not easy to agitate into biting.

sorry, the cb1100 will be here, but not the one in your pic.

back to hoping for vapor-norton.:(

Yes, i got all excited for nothing. I read more on the article to discover that Honda is not planning to bring this bike to the states or anywhere. However, the article speculated the parts could easily be made through the aftermarket and I bet some entrepreneurial biker builder type could make this a reality. Especially since the rear cowl is suspected to be off the CBR6.

If only Honda would do this to light a fire under Ducati to make a new SS/ST.

Norton passed the US certs for smog. So, we might see them stateside in 2013. Though, the one I saw at the dealer show last year was quite small so I am not sure I would actually fit comfortably on the bike even when they make it here.

Yes, i got all excited for nothing. I read more on the article to discover that Honda is not planning to bring this bike to the states or anywhere. However, the article speculated the parts could easily be made through the aftermarket and I bet some entrepreneurial biker builder type could make this a reality. Especially since the rear cowl is suspected to be off the CBR6.

If only Honda would do this to light a fire under Ducati to make a new SS/ST.

Norton passed the US certs for smog. So, we might see them stateside in 2013. Though, the one I saw at the dealer show last year was quite small so I am not sure I would actually fit comfortably on the bike even when they make it here.

Just by looking at the pics it doesn't seem like it would be very cost effective to do the change. You'd need new suspension inverted forks and clip ons instead of bars. The thought of buying a new bike to do that with should only seem logical to people who have more money than sense.