how to sell a bike with a lean please

BikerBoy

This is done everyday contact the bank and get your pay off but make sure you get at least a 7 day pay off. Collect your money, give buyer possession of the bike and bill of sale you could even have it notarized to make buyer feel better, pay bank and wait for title (they may overnight it for a fee).... now the hard part may be trying to find a buyer trusting enough

What's the problem? Get a memo title and a bill of sale, and (provided it's got valid tags from the previous owner), that should be more than enough to tide you over until the PO does what he needs to do to release the LIENS (english, motherfuckers) and transfer the title to you.

I have...

We met at my bank, he gave me the cash, I paid it off and pocketed the extra he bought it for. The bank gives me title, me and guy go to the BMV together and I signed it over to his girlfriend in TX. She just faxed it all up here to him and sent him the money. It was all done in 1 hour for us. Was a good transaction.