Cop hits pedestrian. Pedestrian gets ticket? What?

Casper

Long ago when I first started driving the tankers one of my parents neighbors who was 5 years older than me was standing on the side of the road amf I swerved my truck at him jokingly missing him by quite a bit. Well him being am asshole he called back to our office and exaggerated the entire situation saying I missed him by inches and pretty much got my ass chewed real good when I got back. Next time I was out and saw him I made sure to chase him completely off the road making sure it was as close as he exaggerated it the first time. He never called in to complain about.my driving again. Weird......

Not sure....if he was sober he may have seen her and avoid hitting her.

If they can't prove that then they have no case. It could be that she crossed almost the entire street and would have been visible to him for several seconds before impact... Or it could be that she stepped out and was hit immediately and even a sober driver would have no chance of stopping. Will have to see then they post the accident report.

Everything on this thread about ROW needs to be put in a flyer and handed out all over Oxford.

Truth on that one. It sucks driving around the campus. I always seem to get up there right when classes let out.

I don't like driving around up there with our flatbed and trailer with bobcat. I've had someone knock themselves off their bike when they hit the big mirror on our flatbed. Also, had someone ride right into the side of the low bobcat trailer, knocking him off and screwing up the bike. Neither my fault.

I work up there a lot, so I've got lots of stories about kids on bike / walking.