Bell Helmets for sale... Stars...

Moto-Brian

OK, so I may be moving to another brand of helmet and these are the first to go. I really hate to sell the Rally Matte Black, but it won't be much good if I wear something else. I have two more coming up possibly, but will wait until I confirm what I am doing for next year.

So, Bell helmet sale... ALL ARE SIZE MEDIUM.

Bell Rally Matte Black. Retail $549.99. Asking $175.

My favorite lid. Wore it and never crashed or dropped it. I wanted it to stand out a bit so, I did some gloss pinstripes and custom vinyl decals on the white stripe. Wore it for the first year I had it and then VERY limited as I kept getting new ones each season.

Comes with a dark smoke tear off shield. Helmet bag is standard stuff.

BellMatteWhite3.jpg

BellMatteWhite1.jpg

BellMatteWhite2.jpg

Second one is the Bell Star Carbon Roland Sands Speed Freak. SOLD!!

Edited by Desmo-Brian

Since youll be on sducati i assume youll be rockin dainese and agv now

Most likely Arai and probably Arsenal custom leathers... Arai due to the relationship and most the lids being from them. Arsenal because one of my dealers is the guy behind the company and their stuff rocks.

Ducati hasn't done a suit yet. We are sold out at this time so, I need something and AGV suits are kinda bad to wear according to some of the guys inside...

Most likely Arai and probably Arsenal custom leathers... Arai due to the relationship and most the lids being from them. Arsenal because one of my dealers is the guy behind the company and their stuff rocks.

Ducati hasn't done a suit yet. We are sold out at this time so, I need something and AGV suits are kinda bad to wear according to some of the guys inside...

for awhile Suomy was the manufacturer for Ducati helmets, then Arai, now AGV

thats why i asked.

and Dainese has always made the ducati riding gear.

AGV helmets is a sub company of Dainese.

for awhile Suomy was the manufacturer for Ducati helmets, then Arai, now AGV

thats why i asked.

and Dainese has always made the ducati riding gear.

AGV helmets is a sub company of Dainese.

Actually, Arai has been for several years. They do colabs with AGV and Suomy still. Well, I think this is the last year with Suomy as the Vandal just isn't that good a lid vs the others. The AGV they use is for entry level stuff and they did a Rossi replica of course for his time there.

Yes, Dainese does a lot of the gear, but they have done a lot with Revit. You are correct on the AGV/Dainese relationship. It's been that way for years, but only in regards to the helmets (AGV Spa). AGV Sport is the leather and street branded company. Totally seperate thus why the issue in wearing AGV leathers... The helmets are fine to a degree, but we focus more on the Arai stuff currently.

We also just created a relationship with TCX as there will be no more Puma performance boots. Which is a good thing...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, Matte was sold then backed out on then sold and now back up. Freakin CRAZY!!! I either need to keep this one because it wants to stay with me or I am not supposed to sell it...

ULTRA clean and a really great deal - at least I thought it was... Hit me up!!