2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Yeah, I agree with that. Why don't you fags go play somewhere else, this is my sandbox. I will definitely stab you with a 3 foot screw driver, that will only be funny if you follow WERA, which if you don't their forums are freaking hilarious.

• Upvote 1

Enjoy the time out there reguardless if your plate is yellow or white and make the best of it...even if it means to have more competition then you would like. Thats part of the fun of advancing and pushing yourself and others.

I renewed my license for this year, but just sold the bike so looks to be a dead season for me. See you all in 2014 most likely ..with my yellow plate :p

Edited by SJC1000rr

Enjoy the time out there reguardless if your plate is yellow or white. Make the best of it and have fun...even if it means to have more competition then you would like. Thats part of the fun and advancing and pushing yourself and others.

I renewed my license for this year, but just sold the bike so looks to be a dead season for me. See you all in 2014 most likely ..with my yellow plate :p

Sounds like you need to get on with someone for endurance

Nothing in my price range thats worth a crap. I've been keeping my eyes out for a while. Just going to save up all summer and hopefully snag something end of season and work on it all winter most likely. Have to relearn everything with a new model also (R6)...le`sigh.

I just want to say.... FUCK ALL YOU GUYS!

Except Steve. Steve is cool.

Please be more specific. Should I fuck off, or Cox. really don't care either way, but should I have to fuck off, I need to make the time. Today is pretty full with shit here at the office.

Just be warned that with Cox' impending absence at events this year, me fucking off now will force me to send you to the back of the line for any ghey activites that would take place in r1cumchudder's trailer. You;ll get a turn, but it will be against my better judgement.

Please be more specific. Should I fuck off, or Cox. really don't care either way, but should I have to fuck off, I need to make the time. Today is pretty full with shit here at the office.

Just be warned that with Cox' impending absence at events this year, me fucking off now will force me to send you to the back of the line for any ghey activites that would take place in r1cumchudder's trailer. You;ll get a turn, but it will be against my better judgement.

I don't think I read anywhere at all that Cox won't be around the tracks, just that he may not have a bike at that time. I'd let Cox ride my bike in the sprints and I can race it in the Mini 20 anyday. Heck, after Amanda has the baby I'll let Cox take mine anytime, or really anytime I can't make an event.

We've already talked and don't think you all aren't going to see Cox around, cuz he is the best big spoon out of ALL of you and I need him to sleep comfy at the track.

John, cut him some slack. I just can't wait to hear Craig tell the camera "yeah my Vagisil powered Valtrex-Massengil Kawasaki ZX6R ran great today, and we're just happy to be on the box here at beaver, especially after our unfortunate outing at Putnam"...

Damn calm down. If I can get the rest of my stickers on I will take some this weekend.
Oh look, Craig's sponsored now, wonder if he'll have white plates too. Must be nice to be all balla on a new bike, new sponsors, new level. Man what a tool bag, I mean cool guy.
I ment plates, motoseries, and contingency stickers ya cock

Easy there Craig don't get all worked up, gotta best someone's balls around here. Only part of his ride is sponsored and it better stay looking nice.

Tell you what Steve, if I get a trophy I will.
If you get a trophy at the end of the season, I will have a pit crew shirt made that says Vagisil Valtrex Racing with a picture of Keith Stone on the back.

Interesting challenge and shirt lol. Nick, I would definitely consider a Endurance team or runs, but I'm definitely not on anyone's ride list. Maybe if one of us did it, but that's about it. And if anyone needs help or suggestions I'll always offer help or advise and try to get anyone on the right track to improvement. Even work with anyone on suspension give advise for new guys, lord knows Mikey needed it at PIRC last year with his pogostick!

John, definitely appreciate the offer bud. Just hope everything goes smoothly with you both! Can always gimme a ring if ya need anything as always.

Just gonna fix up the house, finish out my AR build and look for a decent track bike that has the base goodies for next year.