2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Oh, I always get all worked up and can't contain myself seeing new meat. Sorry.

Trackday Newbie, what I meant was you should definitely stop over and see Jbot and TRMNDONTTRUSTMEIWILLASSRAPEYOU and their bikes. And make sure to stop in their trailer too, it's reall "cozy".

Brandon you didn't even text me back yesterday, Jinu did, and had me freaking crying with sh*t he was saying. Cannot wait for Jennings, too bad Craigypoo can't go, but he's whack.

When did Jinu get a 675 ?

You think you feel out of the loop on his bike? I didn't even know he was married until our little fork class a few weeks back! He shares nothing with me but angry anal rape. Hardly grounds for a long lasting relationship.

In 5 days we get to do this the whole way to FL while Brandon drives, we can feetsting, sleep, eat, crap, feetsting, sleep, eat, crap, feetsting. Winning.

You heading down for this weekend? A group of us from Indiana are going as well.

Yeah, when did this happen? You freakin traitor.

I've been slowly bringing him over to the dark side. You're next. If everything goes as planned, you will all be on 675's by 2015. I will then have people to buy my huge stash of 675 parts and pieces and great profit will be had.

Kinda I am sure well see ya there

So are you doing the 9th/10th or 10th/11th? Look for a 09 zx6r green/black and a neon GSXR. We will be riding the 9th/10th. Our first time there so we signed up for Intermediate.

Brandon you didn't even text me back yesterday, Jinu did, and had me freaking crying with sh*t he was saying. Cannot wait for Jennings, too bad Craigypoo can't go, but he's whack.

Sorry I had a work function going on. Didn't feel like explaining to everyone who I was texting and why I was so excited.