2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Hey thanks for the heads up about the ass raping.... Ill definately look for the 675's. I dont know anyone, so if i have to watch for an ass raping all day maybe that will get me to go faster? I dunno. But if you guys dont mind me hanging out with you all that would be cool! Im not a fast guy by any means tho,... I have not done the track in about 3 years and when i did i was a mid B class rider at best. Again that was 3 years ago. So if you dont mind a fat slow guy hangin out with ya, let me know what track days you will be at! Im dying to do as many as possible!!!!

Yeah dude, as long as you're not a total tool shed(we are currently at capacity of those), we have plenty of room in the group.

Then again, if you're too fast you'll have to pit with the "other guys" that are way fast and sweet and shit. Damn I wish I was fast so I didn't have to get ass raped every event the whole time. Oh well maybe next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPgJw8tkUAs

Heres my at Eagle Canyon Raceway north od Dallas. this was probably one of my better track days. You can see how i miss alot of lines. I am not great but im not too bad i think.... lol i dunno you let me know

PS: i get a little better as the video goes on lol im watching it and the beginning is bad!!!

Edited by katanafreak

Yeah dude, as long as you're not a total tool shed(we are currently at capacity of those), we have plenty of room in the group.

Hahaha, yeah we're at full capacity there, especially if Bobinger makes a return this season. :D

(Where you at Dr. Bobinger? I know you're lurking around here somewhere.)

Hahaha, yeah we're at full capacity there, especially if Bobinger makes a return this season. :D

(Where you at Dr. Bobinger? I know you're lurking around here somewhere.)

Shut up and get back to studying, I need a lawyer that is worth a shit when he gets done:D I will be back in July, just for you sweet cheeks:p

We let kevin hang with us and he is fat an slow. We don't care, we have a big range of skills that pit with us.

I'm not fat! I'm just big boned damn it!

Heres my at Eagle Canyon Raceway north od Dallas. this was probably one of my better track days. You can see how i miss alot of lines. I am not great but im not too bad i think.... lol i dunno you let me know

PS: i get a little better as the video goes on lol im watching it and the beginning is bad!!!

Quack quack! Get those toes in! :D

We aren't going to recognize the new sexier Marty!

This...he's very elusive almost Bigfoot like. I saw him once last weekend but didn't have my camera handy.

Yeah,but can he keep it out of the trenches at NL?

Double this!! :lol:

At least the falls will hurt less not having another 60lbs. on him....or will it hurt more because there's less cushioning.

Hhhhmmmm....

This...he's very elusive almost Bigfoot like. I saw him once last weekend but didn't have my camera handy.

Double this!! :lol:

At least the falls will hurt less not having another 60lbs. on him....or will it hurt more because there's less cushioning.

Hhhhmmmm....

Yeah,but can he keep it out of the trenches at NL?
We aren't going to recognize the new sexier Marty!
I hear he is getting a new bicycle.

Yup new MTB for Nelson, Pitt and Putnam. Hope to get the bike this weekend but it depends if I'm still alive. Get my a$$ handed to me today and tomorrow by my trainer and then have to do some training runs for next Saturdays run. If you don't hear from me by Monday please make sure I'm still alive.

• 2 weeks later...