2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Hell yeah, welcome! I'll be running the full season hopefully. Looks like I might be on the same bike as you as well, I ride an 07 ZX6R.

Here's my advice... keep all of your limbs tucked in when I lap you!

I kid, I kid! Seriously though, just have fun, man. Don't worry about going super fast right away, just remember the basics and try to keep improving on them. Racing has a way of making you significantly faster without you even realizing it. Get to know everyone around the pits, all the guys that race with Motoseries are pretty damn cool and the friendships are what make the weekends really great. I don't know what you already have done to the bike, but all you really need is some race bodywork and some good tires, and then maybe suspension after that. Looking forward to racing with you next year!

(Oh... and keep you butt-hole puckered around the pits, especially if you're around Jinu or John.)

(Oh... and keep you butt-hole puckered around the pits, especially if you're around Jinu or John.)

qft!

I'm hoping to get my license next season and run a few races. I plan on getting lapped....a lot. But I'll do my fair share of holding up whores like John, Jinu, Craig, Matt, Brian, Brandon, and everyone else that wants a piece of this!

:D

qft!

I'm hoping to get my license next season and run a few races. I plan on getting lapped....a lot. But I'll do my fair share of holding up whores like John, Jinu, Craig, Matt, Brian, Brandon, and everyone else that wants a piece of this!

:D

Bring it!!! Where are all these balloon knot lickers at anyway?

I'll be racing the full season, or as much of it as I possibly can, again for 2013.

Hollywood about summed it up.

R1Dreamer dreams about holding up any of us racers, but the reality is we'll all just give him a nice slap on the ol' ass when we fly by.

O yea forgot to put what i ride. It is a 08 zx6r. I have galfer lines and pads and getting ready to order my body work and steering damper and sending the forks to 35 motorsports :). Still need to get tires and warmers (still running Q2s).

Sounds like a good start. I also have Galfer stainless lines on mine, and they made such an amazing difference in braking power and quality on my bike. I had the Galfer pads too which were pretty solid, but switched to EBC this past season, which are also really good. I still need to get some suspension work done, although the stock stuff did a decent job this past season.

You guys and gals have fun this year. I'm taking the year off and recouping some time with family and such. I've also put off home repairs for long enough and have a long list of things that I need to get done and paid-off.

The bikes for sale still, but we'll see about how long I have it and maybe making a trackday or two depending. I would like to consider a return in the end of the year maybe or in 2014.

but srsly, why do they put the oil filter THERE?

There's a sucker born every minute.

Been thinking that since i bought it lol

Jinu is crying because he didn't think about the service aspects when he bought that POS from me. Although he was present when I changed the oil in it so he technically has no excuses. I had him hook, line, and sinker....well literally hooked at least. :D

but srsly, why do they put the oil filter THERE?

Dood, all you need is this paper funnel thingy-jig, 2 packs of shop towels, a specially designed 08 zx6r filter wrench (only available from dealer for $39.99), a magnifying glass, and a case-case n a half of beer.

Not sure what you're bitching about?

Dood, all you need is this paper funnel thingy-jig, 2 packs of shop towels, a specially designed 08 zx6r filter wrench (only available from dealer for $39.99), a magnifying glass, and a case-case n a half of beer.

Not sure what you're bitching about?

It's really not that big of a freakin deal. Use a standard filter wrench and then wipe off a few drops of oil. Jesus.

You guys and gals have fun this year. I'm taking the year off and recouping some time with family and such. I've also put off home repairs for long enough and have a long list of things that I need to get done and paid-off.

The bikes for sale still, but we'll see about how long I have it and maybe making a trackday or two depending. I would like to consider a return in the end of the year maybe or in 2014.

Dude, seriously? I mean, I fully understand... but I kinda want to cry a little. Was looking forward to some good battles next year. Although who knows, I'll probably be pretty broke for the next 2 seasons with school and everything, so who knows how many rounds I'll actually make.