2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Just made the decision recently to go with MS series for the year.. picking up my (new to me) 07 gsxr600 on saturday and hoping to find a penske/ohlins before the first round... but if not oh well, looking forward to getting the feel for the bike and the first race on the 5th! will be #613

• Upvote 1

Just made the decision recently to go with MS series for the year.. picking up my (new to me) 07 gsxr600 on saturday and hoping to find a penske/ohlins before the first round... but if not oh well, looking forward to getting the feel for the bike and the first race on the 5th! will be #613

Did you buy the 07 Gix on the STT forum from Chicago? Pretty good deal there. Looks clean.

Damn, creeper. Get a room you two!
Oh, hi Pot! This is Kettle, and that's what happens when you go sniffin' 'round my bitch r1. You better hope I lose as much weight as you have or I might just crush you in the trailer boy.

Are you talking dirty to me? You and R1 will NEVER have what he and I have(had). Just because he is cheating on me with you doesn't mean jack squat. He will see my sexyness come track time and come running back to me, then I will stick my tongue out at you as we walk into the showers together.

Speaking of Nelson's showers, we just looked at this old "restored" farm house that we were interested in, let's just say Nelson's showers were nicer than the 1 this place had. Total shit hole.

And for the record I didn't lose weight, I lost fat, actually weigh more now that I've added some muscle, which is not what I wanted for racing, but is what I wanted for life LOL.

You're missing opening weekend for a wedding...in Canada? You're gheyer than I thought. Possibly the gheyest.

Oh see that's just hurtful. Just don't take all the wrinkles out of John or Kev's balloon knots while I am away. I expect them to be virgin tight when I get there at the end of May.

That won't be happening, they will be destroyed and I can't wait. Canada for a wedding? Who goes to Canada for anything other than hookers and blow? WTF

Actually I think I'm missing the 2nd round as there's a big dirt track race in Florence, but not sure if we'll be there or Nelson. Plus I just realized that's my berfday weekend!!!!

I expect them to be virgin tight when I get there at the end of May.

You sir, have some highly unrealistic expectations. If those two still have virgin tight ones then Whitney Houston didn't do drugs. Something like "hot dog down a hallway" seems more fitting.

When you go to these dirt track races, do you get to drive the race car? No? Then come to Nelson!

That's kinda the reason I crew, he has 3 cars and 1 isn't being used. They want to put me in it, I just have to pay for the repair, tires, etc. Safer than bike racing so I think I can talk my parents into sponsoring me, unlike motorcycle racing which they hate LOL.

But yeah, if he isn't running down at Florence, I will be at Nelson snuggling with everyone, well my wife would be at that even I would guess. Being that it is my birthday weekend.

Wait, that means I can't get drunk on my birthday? Shoot.

That's kinda the reason I crew, he has 3 cars and 1 isn't being used. They want to put me in it, I just have to pay for the repair, tires, etc. Safer than bike racing so I think I can talk my parents into sponsoring me, unlike motorcycle racing which they hate LOL.

But yeah, if he isn't running down at Florence, I will be at Nelson snuggling with everyone, well my wife would be at that even I would guess. Being that it is my birthday weekend.

Wait, that means I can't get drunk on my birthday? Shoot.

My birthday weekend is the one I am spending in Canada watching my buddy ruin his life. So unlike you, John, I will be drunk as fuck. And you better be there at the end of May cuz I am taking race school then. I expect to celebrate by getting one of your famous HJs afterwards.

I want to race on my birfday. I really really do.

What I should do, were I a true friend, is kidnap my buddy getting married, smuggle him back into the good ol' U.S. of A. and bring him to be my pit bitch. He's black, so John would like him, and then we could celebrate my 40th by me and r1cuntlips getting our racing licenses and busting our yellow plate cherry. That would be the goods.

why anyone would want to do anything but ride and race bikes on his birthday is beyond me.

jbot speaks the truth. Also, John, I will not be racing the first round because it is right in the middle of finals and I can't risk crashing. Soooo, if you are not at round 2, then we won't be able to fondle each other until round 3. And that is completely unacceptable. Get your shit together.

I will not be racing the first round because it is right in the middle of finals and I can't risk crashing.

This is unacceptable. I'm pretty sure if worse came to worse and you did crash, "I was in an automobile accident and was in the hospital" is a perfectly good reason for not making it to a final. They don't need to know you were racing motorcycles and not driving to the library to study.

All this race license talk is killing me !

I wanna race but I'm way to slow for that right now !

you're not so slow that you wouldn't tremendously benefit from racing. you're not a danger, and i seem to recall you hold your lines just fine. as long as you're good with being passed (and sometime passed briskly and closely), you will learn and learn quick.

in short, i don't know a better way to get faster than racing.