Trailering to Deals GAP

Jst2fst

I'm sure you could get a ton of business hauling bikes to the big rally's.

Yea, pick a starting point...route it out....advertise along the route at the MC forums and pick them up along the way....drop them off on the way back.

Why would I pay yu to trailer my bike when I'd have to drive down anyway? I'm not being negative. It's just the first question that popped into my head. You would trailer and I would follow?

I've had this concern as well I mean I can't take fifteen people in the truck. It's not a cure all solution just another option depends on how you look at it I guess.

Looking at a 8.5 x 48ft Gooseneck enclosed heading on 28 to Fontana already called them and I'm good with them I can park it next to the general store.

Oh, I'm fully aware of this is gonna be a bot of a challenge talked to NCDOT this morning and as long as the overall length is under 60ft I'm good to go with no permits

Not to pile on but, is your truck gonna be 12'?

I could see a husband / wife or boyfriend /girlfriend senerio were both want to attend an event, but the female does not want to be on the back of a bike for 500 plus miles to Daytona. Or not want to deal with riding through weather, cold / rain.

My first though is if you are hauling 5 - 10 bikes, and one person is either late or something happens and they can't attend the event, you are stuck babysitting the remaining bike.

I for one wouldn't want my bike in an open trailer and I don't have deep pockets or an expensive bike. I could see this not being easy to do. And how much experience do you have pulling a trailer and one that is 48' long or backing up a gooseneck? It's all way different especially the gooseneck.

I've had this concern as well I mean I can't take fifteen people in the truck. It's not a cure all solution just another option depends on how you look at it I guess.

This would work for longer distances where an airport was close. Hauling 10 bikes to Colorado would be more apprepriate. Unless you were pulling with a party bus and we could do it up on the way down