I want everyone to hate me, apparently.

Scruit

Did you not know that the human body will not allow rape if you don't want it? Some judge even said so

But what if he's creepy and gross. I wouldnt want that.

What if he brought whiskey and gluten free sammich?

see above

I guess that depends, what are you trying to protect yourself from?

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=941466#post941466

If We can't trust them with a safety edge razor knife, how in the heck can we trust them with ak 47's and ar 15's?

I've just lost all confidence in the average american, their ability to use their brain, and their judgement...

To me you are an average American :dunno:

• Upvote 2

is that something that happens often?

honestly, I have no issue with whatever home defense weapons you want...(if you look back at my posts I've always been on the positive side of castle doctrine). I'd suggest a shotgun with rock salt...:dunno:

It's the military grade stuff that I'd rather see controlled better, and the sidewalk cowboys that concern me the most.

is that something that happens often?

honestly, I have no issue with whatever home defense weapons you want...(if you look back at my posts I've always been on the positive side of castle doctrine). I'd suggest a shotgun with rock salt...:dunno:

It's the military grade stuff that I'd rather see controlled better, and the sidewalk cowboys that concern me the most.

So you're not completely against the american population having guns as You have previously claimed you have.

So you're not completely against the american population having guns as You have previously claimed you have.

Personally, I'm against guns, altogether, except for hunting rifles.

Politically, I've got no issues with people defending themselves in their own homes...

Beyond that it gets hairy trying to figure out where one person's rights start to infringe on other people's rights...

:rolleyes:

Do you hunt with it?

I would if I had one and its legal wherever I decided to hunt but since I'm not familiar with hunting laws in each and every place where hunting is allowed I cannot answer that question

The AR-15 shoots the .223 Remington (a sporting round) and .223 Rem is often used for target shooting, varmint hunting, and occasionally deer hunting. The .223 Remington is actually LESS powerful than most deer hunting cartridges. I'm also fairly certain there are certain models of .223 hunting rifles that accept the same mags used in AR's

Edited by Bad324

I would if I had one and its legal wherever I decided to hunt but since I'm not familiar with hunting laws in each and every place where hunting is allowed I cannot answer that question
My uncle used to hunt some orchard towards akron area that had damage permit and he used his AR15 so yes people hunt with them.

Doesn't that seem a bit... absurd? I mean, hunting is supposed to be a sport, right? (unless you're doing it for survival) doesn't it kinda take the "sport" out of it at that point?

I mean, I'm not a hunter, but seriously, shouldn't there be some challenging aspect to it?

Personally, I'm against guns, altogether, except for hunting rifles.

Politically, I've got no issues with people defending themselves in their own homes...

Beyond that it gets hairy trying to figure out where one person's rights start to infringe on other people's rights...

So let me get this straight, you're against guns and want to ban them but you have no problem with them in peoples home for defense...

Doesn't that seem a bit... absurd? I mean, hunting is supposed to be a sport, right? (unless you're doing it for survival) doesn't it kinda take the "sport" out of it at that point?

I mean, I'm not a hunter, but seriously, shouldn't there be some challenging aspect to it?

You know an AR15 is not a machine gun, right? You pull the trigger it fires once.

It's a damage permit the object is to destroy deer so they can't destroy the crops. What do you want people to go hunting with tomahawks and spears?

So let me get this straight, you're against guns and want to ban them but you have no problem with them in peoples home for defense...

Personally, I would be overjoyed if we were to abandon them entirely in a massive culture shift.

Politically, I'm not for banning all guns. Again I'd like to see the military stuff get under control, prohibited private sales, background checks, demonstrated competency both with firing and proper care. Licensed shops selling things in a responsible manner. Handguns are handguns, I don't think the system can get much better other than requiring sales through a licensed shop or vendor to keep everything going through responsible channels as much as possible. guns will still get stolen, and still be sold to the wrong people but at least if we have more responsible people selling them responsibly, the people that shouldn't have them will have a harder time getting them, and they won't be quite so prevalent...

so like most people demonizing the AR, you don't exactly understand how it even works in the first place?

You know an AR15 is not a machine gun, right? You pull the trigger it fires once.

Not necessarily a machine gun, but could easily be converted to one... (and what could be more fun than that? huh?:))

Yes, one trigger pull one shot, but instantly another trigger pull and another shot, over and over again, so if you didn't hit the target, now you can instantly keep firing over and over until you do...