I want everyone to hate me, apparently.

Scruit

Not necessarily a machine gun, but could easily be converted to one... (and what could be more fun than that? huh?:))

Yes, one trigger pull one shot, but instantly another trigger pull and another shot, over and over again, so if you didn't hit the target, now you can keep firing over and over until you do...

Not a machine gun at all. It is not an automatic weapon and can't be legally converted unless you happen to have a Class III license.

Not necessarily a machine gun, but could easily be converted to one... (and what could be more fun than that? huh?:))

Yes, one trigger pull one shot, but instantly another trigger pull and another shot, over and over again, so if you didn't hit the target, now you can instantly keep firing over and over until you do...

so how do you think a .223 hunting rifle works? Or a .22 hunting rifle for that matter?

Ok. here's a thought then. How about if you want to buy a gun, you need to take a class on it first?

I like that Idea...but I'd also add in that there should be high standards for "completion" of the course that requires that the individual demonstrate competency in loading, firing, and maintaining the firearm.

I like that Idea...but I'd also add in that there should be high standards for "completion" of the course that requires that the individual demonstrate competency in loading, firing, and maintaining the firearm.

With the option to test out of the class, which probably should be the same test that you take at the end of class.

With the option to test out of the class, which probably should be the same test that you take at the end of class.

I like that... we get rid of the loophole allowing individuals to sell guns to whoever they want and I bet you cut down on gun crimes considerably..

Don't most hunting rifles require you manually eject the casing and chamber the next round?

that would be a bolt action if I'm not mistaken, I'm also an Average American Idiot so I could very well be wrong in my understanding since I have little practical experience in hunting

hey all you said was that hunting rifles should be allowed and once again using semantics the AR fits the bill

There is no reason your gun has to fit in with my moral code...

That's what I use mine for.

I thought the word "sport" implied a level a difficulty, if you're just trying to kill lots and lots of deer why not just leave them dishes of antifreeze?