Well the dpms is almost done.

speedytriple

So I am about finished(for now) with my new dpms oracle .308 rifle. I bought it since I could not find any 5.56 rifles in my price range. I like it so far I have only shot it once so far but it's a nice rifle for the price. I added the whole magpul line up LOL! It's cheap and I like the way it looks/feels. So All I need now is the MI front gas block iron sight, and a mount for my sling up front.

pics of the finished product so far.

picture.php?albumid=1634&pictureid=16930picture.php?albumid=1634&pictureid=16929

Much better then when it came home with me.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=16876

Edited by speedytriple

Thanks it's coming along nicely. Later I plan to upgrade the trigger, and replace the red dot with a scope of some kind.

I finally just got some free time from work. And want to get back to my ammo reloading and building another rifle. Just can't find anything right now with all the price gouging.

Looks good Speedy, I'm still rashing out exactly which irons to go with but probably end up with the MI fore and Matech aft. Snagged a bunch of surplus ammo boxes the other day ( fat 50's & 30's ) just need to reload this ton of brass to fill them up with :D

Really wish I'd have picked up a few quality lowers when they were readily available. Hindsight really taint slapped me this time :nono:

I just told my brother the other day that if i had known what was going down 2 months ago I would have bought as many rifles as I could afford to buy and sell them 2 months later. probably would have been 5 of them and id have a bucket load of money now.. but I have non and no money either..

nice looking rifle speedy