Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was it white? I've seen that one and it's scam city

theres an '09 Phoenix listed super super cheap and I'm thinking its a scam too. I mean cheap enough that I could buy it tomorrow 

31 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

I mean cheap enough that I could buy it tomorrow 

I know its early, but this is probably going to be the funniest thing I'll read today.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, whaler said:

Nice bike for sure!  Thinking he picked it up for a song and is flipping to make some cash... Who picks a borrowed GS over this gem?

this is what I'm thinking as well

I like the idea of those K1200RS's -- seen several within my price range and low mileage (for a BMW), but I hear all these horror stories about the servo-boosted ABS modules failing. I've basically ruled out BMWs with that system, and unfortunately all the ones without are either very old or new and very expensive. :(

31 minutes ago, Ryan_c_F said:

I like the idea of those K1200RS's -- seen several within my price range and low mileage (for a BMW), but I hear all these horror stories about the servo-boosted ABS modules failing. I've basically ruled out BMWs with that system, and unfortunately all the ones without are either very old or new and very expensive. :(

THIS. This is why i got rid of mine. The fear of the ABS unit failing and costing an ungodly amount of money to fix.  Also known for transmission seals trashing the clutch (Mine was replaced when I bought it).

On 5/25/2016 at 9:10 AM, whaler said:

Nice bike for sure!  Thinking he picked it up for a song and is flipping to make some cash... Who picks a borrowed GS over this gem?

I'm not sure what this pricing means. "$4500 - $4475" Should I buy it? (I'd have to do a credit card cash deal for 0% for a year with a 3% fee, then sell my current bike to help pay it off. heh)

Oh, I guess it'd need new tires just from age. 

Edited by hiro

• Casper pinned this topic
  • Casper unpinned this topic