Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know yamaha like I know honda but I would say its a legit price for an 8 year old bike. I never paid more than 4500 for any of my cbr's/636 and were all about 5-6 years old with under 10k miles

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those are cool bikes.  That's actually the bike that got me interested in bikes.  Guy on campus had one over summer (small campus.  not many people), and paid $600 for it.  I started researching performance numbers for this $600 bike he claimed was so fast.  On paper, it's not that impressive, but the speed:horsepower ratio is off the charts compared to cars.

I bought my EX500 about a year later.

Deal of the year, honda hawk GT buy it before I do

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/5408681939.html

It caught my eye as well.  I don't know that I have what it would take to get it in running order at this time.  Also carbs which I am not a fan of because I have never worked on them.  I guess really I'm just looking for a bike ready to go on the track without much/any work. 

It caught my eye as well.  I don't know that I have what it would take to get it in running order at this time.  Also carbs which I am not a fan of because I have never worked on them.  I guess really I'm just looking for a bike ready to go on the track without much/any work. 

If you buy that Hawk, a carb clean on a twin isn't that hard, and all it would really need is new tires... 

If i thought i would actually have teh scratch to ride it more than once a year, I would be seriously interested. I'll help you track prep it if you will let me split some seat time in an endurance race :D

If you buy that Hawk, a carb clean on a twin isn't that hard, and all it would really need is new tires... 

If i thought i would actually have teh scratch to ride it more than once a year, I would be seriously interested. I'll help you track prep it if you will let me split some seat time in an endurance race :D

Lets talk tomorrow, I may pick this up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ItzaME said:

I believe this is a scam. Had a few ppl txt/call about it and my buddy searched the number and said its a scam. Flagged it.

If not then it's a steal of a price. 

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5493566482.html

Yeah I sent that one to my buddy here. 10:1 odds the first thing out of the guy's mouth is "No title, but..."

4 hours ago, Ryan_c_F said:

Yeah I sent that one to my buddy here. 10:1 odds the first thing out of the guy's mouth is "No title, but..."

Yup you got that right. No title... only 40k... new fairings tho... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper pinned this topic
  • Casper unpinned this topic