the best movies you've never heard of

Hoblick

Sorry ;)

Ok' date=' keeping in line with the original idea of this thread, here is a movie I rented from Netflix once,

it ended up being one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, funny and gorey, a must see! :D

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Tucker-and-dale-vs-evil.jpg

Fucking funny as hell. The moment you think it is going to take itself too seriously.....rapid fire hesterical death. 20 minutes from the end and I'm really hoping it doesn't turn serious toward the end, but we are running out of people.

Fucking funny as hell. The moment you think it is going to take itself too seriously.....rapid fire hesterical death. 20 minutes from the end and I'm really hoping it doesn't turn serious toward the end, but we are running out of people.
I watched Tucker and Dale last night and it delivered.

LOL, told you guys, it's a great find, and I rented it thinking it was a actual horror flick not one of the funniest movies I'd ever watch :p

Fuck you, that should have been mine. :) Chris Nolan (of Batman fame) also directed that too.

Yeah, I came into this thread just to add Memento...

Fuck you too, guv'nor, this should have been mine as well. Off to find me Bren gun.

...and then I remembered Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels as well.

Nothing more to add other than I have a thing for Olivia Wilde. Unlike most probably I first saw her in The Black Donnellys and then started watching House only because I saw her flipping channels.

Yeah, I came into this thread just to add Memento...

...and then I remembered Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels as well.

Nothing more to add other than I have a thing for Olivia Wilde. Unlike most probably I first saw her in The Black Donnellys and then started watching House only because I saw her flipping channels.

She is hot as hell. Been in love with her since she first showed up on The OC (yea i liked that show, wanna fight about it?) then in Alpha Dog where I'm fairly certain she was topless :D

There's some awfully mainstream movies being listed for a thread about movies I should not know about.

Hey, anyone seen Star Wars? It's awesome it's about some whiny prick that runs away from home and shacks up with some old creeper.

So how do we know which movies you know about? You might live in a cave for all we know......lol