Driven D-Axis Bar End Mirrors

RidersDiscount

Give your bike a cleaner look without sacrificing functional mirrors by adding a set of D-Axis bar end mirrors from Driven. These great looking mirrors are machined from aerospace grade aluminum which means that they are both lightweight and durable. All parts also receive a black anodized finish, with the exception of the upper half of the mirror arm. This is available in black or your choice of the following accent colors - Blue, Gold, Red, and Silver. Each mirror is sold individually and comes with a clamp that will universally fit any 7/8” handlebar.

If you’re interested in ordering a set of the Driven D-Axis Bar End Mirrors, just get in touch with Nathan and he’ll be happy to help. You can send him a PM through this forum or give him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 809. Is email more convenient? Send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get right back to you!

Driven D-Axis Bar End Mirrors are available in all black, or with one of the following accent colors - Gold (pictured), Blue, Red, or Silver.

driven_d_axis_bar_end_mirrors-1.jpg

driven_d_axis_bar_end_mirrors-2.jpg

driven_d_axis_bar_end_mirrors-3.jpg

driven_d_axis_bar_end_mirrors-4.jpg

Nathan: So....humor me. Do these actually come with bar-end plugs? In addition to the clamps? If they're just clamp-on, I wouldn't call 'em bar-ends....

If they are true bar-end mirrors that fit inside the bar, send me a PM with price, please. (They look 'spensive!) I've been thinking of losing the stock mirrors on my DL650 to see if I can get rid of some of the turbulence.

Thx--Bubba

• 4 months later...

Driven D-Axis mirrors are already easy enough to install, but the optional bar-end adapter makes the makes it even easier. The adapter fits inside the open end of a 7/8” handlebar and allows you to mount the mirror directly to it. The alternative is moving the grips and controls inward by about 3/8” to make room for the mirror clamps.

Like the mirrors, Driven bar end adapters are sold individually.

driven_d_axis_bar_end_adapter-1.jpg

They are perfectly sized for the clamp that comes with each Driven D-Axis mirror.

driven_d_axis_bar_end_adapter-2.jpg

The back end of the adapter fits securely inside the open end of 7/8” bars.

driven_d_axis_bar_end_adapter-3.jpg

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a pic of those mounted with the adapters on a sport bike.

Preferably a black set on a red 1000rr if possible.

If not then send me a set to demo and Ill post pics for you :)

Todd, I will see if we can get our photographer to get something posted for you.