Returning from SHOT, any questions?

flounder

I've already got this on my wish list from all of the distributors that have it listed. The MSRP is $1900, and I am so getting one for myself.

I thought it was going to be around $1,100, I will have some reservations at $1,900 especially since it will most likely be a safe queen will <500 rounds through it.

I have seen the YouTube reviews and looked up the specs. How does the Glock30S compare to say a 23? Caliber I understand but anything that is just above and beyond?

It is a g30 SF (short frame) frame on a 36 slide. It allows you to use some holsters for the 19/23 and is a thinner package for CCW. I carry a 36 now and if I was wanting to stick with 45 for my carry piece, I'd be tempted to switch for the extra mag capacity (10 vs 6).

Stop by an see any of the DD or Legion AR's?

I stopped by Daniel Defense. Nothing really new or Earth shattering there.

Most of the AR makers indicated all of their product output for 2013 was already accounted for. I spoke to one of the big 4 machine shops that does everyone's lowers and they quit giving estimates for new orders all together.

Actually there is a new Vortex 1-6 and some of the other big boys ($$$) had some 1-8x which were really nice. They are now posted on their sites.

US Optics

Schmidt & Bender

IOR Valdada

Kahles

March

Thanks for the response. Some of those aren't out of my price range. Some most definitely are.