New gun range in Northern Columbus

ninjachic

I was driving down Bethal Rd and noticed a sign for LEPD Firearms & Gun Range. I googled it and found that it is owned by 2 Perry Township Sergeants, Philip and Eric Delbert. I didnt know if anyone has been there yet or know anymore about it.

Damn! Where on Bethel is it?

google shows it at 999 Bethel, which would place it just east of the railroad tracks, between Kenny and Olentangy.

likely on the south side, where those warehouses are (and where The Toll rehearsed, way back in the day ;) )

The area definitely needs another range - sometimes it feels like trendy nightclubs to get a lane on the weekends. If only I were better looking, wore more expensive clothes, had a couple hot girls with me and knew P Diddy I might move up in the line...

• 3 weeks later...

Bummer, but fantastic we're getting another range. Hope these guys are normal folks, customer-oriented, have a clean facility and price it reasonably. Every time I hear someone complain about some range they refuse to return to, those items are top on the list!

Bummer, but fantastic we're getting another range. Hope these guys are normal folks, customer-oriented, have a clean facility and price it reasonably. Every time I hear someone complain about some range they refuse to return to, those items are top on the list!

The shop looked pretty nice when I peered through the glass. I will try again on one of my days off.

The store isn't open yet but hopes to be opening sometime this week (Wednesday or later). The range will most likely open within a week after the store. They are having HVAC equipment issues that are delaying things. I shot there today (CCW class) and I had hours to browse the store and complex. It will be a nice place once finished. Just a heads up on the store; they have tons of 9mm and 38s ammo but no 22LR. There will be a purchase limit. Prices on anything at this point are unknown/unset. From what I was told and overheard, they have 15 S&W Shields all in 40 caliber, some Springfield XDS 45acp, 5 S&W MP-15-22s but with the large mag restricted down to 10 rounds (removable with modification). Pretty sure they have SW MP15 as well. They still have a lot of merchandise to unbox but they have a huge wall dedicated to Desantis holsters. Owners seem like great people. Ranges prices posted on the website look reasonable. It will be nice to have a new option in town, and closer for me!

Edited by rhector