New gun range in Northern Columbus

ninjachic

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not had the opportunity to introduce myself and add to the conversation before now! Myself & my father are the owners of LEPD and I wanted to let everyone know we are opening very soon! We actually anticipated an opening prior to Christmas, but we have had a few hurdles on the construction that continues to delay opening. The showroom and inventory are complete and we are now just waiting on a few minor, but important, items for the range before we can open our doors. We hope to provide a different experience than other stores/ranges in the area and at the top of the list is customer service! You can read about the range/training facility on our website (www.lepd.com) and it too will have some very unique functionality once completed. For updated information, sign up for our email blast (front page of website) and we will continue to hope for an open date anytime!

Thank you for you patience & understand as I am sure it will not be perfect the first day, but will be a great place for all of us in months to come.

Sincerely,

Eric Delbert

L.E.P.D. Firearms & Range

999 Bethel Rd

Columbus OH 43214

-ps ....Our Gunbroker auctions are a different segment of our business and those prices listed for the auctions do not reflect the pricing in our store!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not had the opportunity to introduce myself and add to the conversation before now! Myself & my father are the owners of LEPD and I wanted to let everyone know we are opening very soon! We actually anticipated an opening prior to Christmas, but we have had a few hurdles on the construction that continues to delay opening. The showroom and inventory are complete and we are now just waiting on a few minor, but important, items for the range before we can open our doors. We hope to provide a different experience than other stores/ranges in the area and at the top of the list is customer service! You can read about the range/training facility on our website (www.lepd.com) and it too will have some very unique functionality once completed. For updated information, sign up for our email blast (front page of website) and we will continue to hope for an open date anytime!

Thank you for you patience & understand as I am sure it will not be perfect the first day, but will be a great place for all of us in months to come.

Sincerely,

Eric Delbert

L.E.P.D. Firearms & Range

999 Bethel Rd

Columbus OH 43214

-ps ....Our Gunbroker auctions are a different segment of our business and those prices listed for the auctions do not reflect the pricing in our store!

I'm a licenced and certified hvac tech if you ever need anything let me know.

• 3 weeks later...