IMS Cleveland

Howabusa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show was bigger and busier than its been. Just got home from the show

Agreed, went yesterday afternoon and thought the show was a lot bigger than what I remembered from several years ago. Had a lot to look at and plenty of diverse things to lay your eyes on. The stunt show was a good addition too. Lots of vendors selling different things and even some cool things. Picked up a power outlet and RAM mount for the bike at a discount. Lots of cool bikes, vintage and custom bikes too. Wished I could have spent more time there. Glad I went.

I wish I would have seen this thread before I went. My dad and I went on satirday, got there around 6. Most impressive bike for me was the s1000rr. It was more comfortable than I imagined it would be. Even got to chat with a test rider about it for a few minutes.

Glad to see you guys liked our models at the booth. I will load some pics I took - yes Mr Parks, I had my good camera. :)

The Hyper comments - I am 6'1" and it fits me rather well. I am with fingers crossed it is our demo this year. That being said, I can see that the Hyperstrada could feel small. But, it falls into that 800 class of bikes and not the Multi or SMT. If in the market for an SMT which is a solid and awesome bike (SEVERAL miles on that baby), the Multi is SOOOOOOO amazing and what I would say as better. At the price point of the SMT, you can get the Multi Standard.

Anyways, pics to come tomorrow.