Have you heard? Snapper is a Colonel, an entitled one

MidgetTodd

Since he has posted this in every thread on the board right now he also sounds like an entitled ghetto rat too. I smell a rat anyway. Discuss.

I went to Iron Pony today to buy new tires. I'm an active duty Army Colonel. No military discount. I will NEVER buy anything from Iron Pony again. I'm also spreading the word as much as I can..
  • Upvote 1

Truth.

I do still know a handful of respectable ones though

Mojo for instance

Truth! I've met a good number of people on here that you would never know served or are serving. They get the respect and credit they deserve.

Edited by cmh_sprint
  • Upvote 1

I remember a time when military personal were asked not were their uniforms when off duty because we would get spit on and called names. Most of you are too young to remember these threads for whatever reason bring back those memories Drop it move on and if possible delete them. Pick Better Battles.

I remember a time when military personal were asked not were their uniforms when off duty because we would get spit on and called names. Most of you are too young to remember these threads for whatever reason bring back those memories Drop it move on and if possible delete them. Pick Better Battles.

All due respect and shit, I know of those times. I come from a military family.

I pick my battles based on entertainment value, douchebag level, boredom level and effort required. This met all requirements, especially the douchebag level one

• Upvote 1

All due respect and shit, I know of those times. I come from a military family.

I pick my battles based on entertainment value, douchebag level, boredom level and effort required. This met all requirements, especially the douchebag level one

It was like a fucking perfect storm!

I'm a General in the Midget Militia.

Represent and gimmie my 10%

Ain't nobody got time for that

You still get to eat off the kids menu and for kid prices when you go out. You should actually qualify for 1/2 off :D