My post on american penis envy

biffbo

When I joined this forum I received an email of welcome from Casper. I followed my thread and saw that Casper appears enjoy conspiracy theory. Not so bright.

I also saw that you have a transgender member named slinginchic? I assume younger person in the picture is from before operation? Healthcare in the USA is not so good. Did she have to pay?

Was my entire thread deleted? There were many stupid people that should get a response. One person with a red bike and name start with OSUM obviously is mentally disable. Do all of you help with his(?) mental issues? Does the government help people like OSUM get a university education?

These are my questions. My post is gone so I must create new one. My question was honest. I have not see people so scared. I also see many ideas of discrimination that I can not address now as I can not see post.

Edited by biffbo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I was told that cooter means cunt in the US. Obviously you are as smart as a vertical smile.

The link does not work. In my country math and science does not compete with a book fairy tales such as your bible. Perhaps that is why you are so stupid.

Thanks cooter!! Try not to hurt yourself with thinking. You are not built for it!

• Downvote 3

When I joined this forum I received an email of welcome from Casper. I followed my thread and saw that Casper appears enjoy conspiracy theory. Not so bright.

I also saw that you have a transgender member named slinginchic? I assume younger person in the picture is from before operation? Healthcare in the USA is not so good. Did she have to pay?

Was my entire thread deleted? There were many stupid people that should get a response. One person with a red bike and name start with OSUM obviously is mentally disable. Do all of you help with his(?) mental issues? Does the government help people like OSUM get a university education?

These are my questions. My post is gone so I must create new one. My question was honest. I have not see people so scared. I also see many ideas of discrimination that I can not address now as I can not see post.

It's a well established fact around here that Casper is not so bright. He is a power hungry over moderator that likes to move threads to the ranting & raving section to die. He usually does this to people he doesn't like. You might be included in that category.

We have also had a long ongoing debate about OsuMj's gender with no proof either way being offered by the character portraying itself as OsuMj.

Maybe with your help we can get these issues resolved. Hell, I think we should make you a moderator, you have already demonstrated that you are able to pick up subtle nuances that our current crop of moderators are unwilling to recognize.

We never ban the floor show. At least not in the down season.

Both Casper and MJ have IQs probably twice what Biffboy has.

He won't get much more than a smile from them.

The Netherlands got into computers and internet and general techie savvy early on.

As a result, some rather intense hackers and trolls have developed.

I guess boredom is relevant there also, the same as everywhere else.

And are you kidding me, he hasn't figured out how to find a thread yet?

Not even his own thread?

The Netherlands thought Americans were something very special, because of World War II. But maybe not so much anymore. Memories fade, and new generations get their dose of media mis-information and spew it back out as opinion. A good part of Europe is on an anti-American agenda. And most of it is simple ignorance and a collective inability to successful compete in a world marketplace. Not that any country is overly successful anymore.

So feel free to feed the troll.

• Upvote 1

I was told that cooter means cunt in the US. Obviously you are as smart as a vertical smile.

The link does not work. In my country math and science does not compete with a book fairy tales such as your bible. Perhaps that is why you are so stupid.

Thanks cooter!! Try not to hurt yourself with thinking. You are not built for it!

You have no clue what your talking about the link works. Seeing as how you couldn't hack it here because your too much of a little bitch means your half assed pointless insults mean nothing to me. If you think we believe your bullshit story your dumber than your trying to portray. It's sad that you have nothing better to do than to make up a character to troll a forum that you never fit into.

• Upvote 1

MJ is a dude?
We have also had a long ongoing debate about OsuMj's gender with no proof either way being offered by the character portraying itself as OsuMj.

I'm pretty sure I witnessed a "spread the legs, bend at the knees, ball adjustment" one day.

That, or I was just staring at her ass! Can't really remember, old age.............

:lol:

I think the link won't work if you don't sign up for being able to see the R&R section.

This thread is great. :penis:

OH, and the thread was moved to R&R before slingingchic posted in it.... so clearly someone has seen the new thread location ;)

:lol:

OH, and the thread was moved to R&R before slingingchic posted in it.... so clearly someone has seen the new thread location ;)

exxxxcellent, I was hoping the timestamps wouldn't line up with this trolls login times or some other part of the story.

Lucy! you've got some 'splainin to do!

Pretty sad set of troll attempts...and entertaining all the while.

Most Nederlanders I've encountered (except this one) have a better command of English than I...

Coulda' Googled 'penis envy' as well. No wonders as to why he would have failed out of OSU.

• Upvote 1