My post on american penis envy

biffbo

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

+1

attacking a lady really, how small can your man hood be to attack a lady?

coming on here to make personal attacks on members in the most childish thing I have seen yet! no morals or manners. See a shrink for your mommy issues dont bring them here.

• Upvote 2

Casper said it actually comes back to the Netherlands
Not that it can't be easily spoofed...
It's a well established fact around here that Casper is not so bright. He is a power hungry over moderator that likes to move threads to the ranting & raving section to die. He usually does this to people he doesn't like. You might be included in that category.

We have also had a long ongoing debate about OsuMj's gender with no proof either way being offered by the character portraying itself as OsuMj.

Maybe with your help we can get these issues resolved. Hell, I think we should make you a moderator, you have already demonstrated that you are able to pick up subtle nuances that our current crop of moderators are unwilling to recognize.

:lol:

If he can't find his own thread I bet he cant find his :penis::sux2bu::crytroll:

After looking at options and with help of jbot, i see that i must enable other categories. As american you must be used to censorship but as someone from netherlands we are not used to ways of the USA.

You are a regular user of this site and obviously too retarded to know how it works. I feel sad for you. What mental deficiency do you have? While you contribute nothing, it is nice to see attempt to communicate with others.

Are you a motherfucking retard? Far from a transgender you homo! That's my daughter!

How about you stick to sites in your own damn country and stay the fuck out of ours!!! You clearly don't belong here and aren't welcome!

I apologize. From your avatar, it appears that you are transgender. That is my mistake. I must assume that you have a divorce after you give birth. I must think that your ex does not want to feel like he is copulating with a man. You must not blame him. Unfortunately you appear to have male features. I have seen this in USA while I was there. Many times people with resemblance to you ride on back of Harley Davidson. Many large, hairy woman in those groups. I am sure you spent time in that group.

In Europe, many of those women come from Russia. You have no fault.

+1

attacking a lady really, how small can your man hood be to attack a lady?

coming on here to make personal attacks on members in the most childish thing I have seen yet! no morals or manners. See a shrink for your mommy issues dont bring them here.

I saw product in USA that is perfect for you. It was called vagisil. You should enjoy that product.

We never ban the floor show. At least not in the down season.

Both Casper and MJ have IQs probably twice what Biffboy has.

He won't get much more than a smile from them.

The Netherlands got into computers and internet and general techie savvy early on.

As a result, some rather intense hackers and trolls have developed.

I guess boredom is relevant there also, the same as everywhere else.

And are you kidding me, he hasn't figured out how to find a thread yet?

Not even his own thread?

The Netherlands thought Americans were something very special, because of World War II. But maybe not so much anymore. Memories fade, and new generations get their dose of media mis-information and spew it back out as opinion. A good part of Europe is on an anti-American agenda. And most of it is simple ignorance and a collective inability to successful compete in a world marketplace. Not that any country is overly successful anymore.

So feel free to feed the troll.

Current generation of USA is not the same as WWII generation. Much less respect for current generation USA as there are many, many stupid people. You should understand as you are one of them.

You say "general tech savvy," and we say that we are not as stupid as you. This is not a hack. No black helicopter. I feel bad for mother of your child (if you find one) as it is evident that your family is not smart.

You can see OSUMj not smart as he loves OSU. OSU is like zoo. Full of monkeys that throw shit at each other. Ohio is a shitty state. If people had intelligence they would move fast.

After looking at options and with help of jbot, i see that i must enable other categories. As american you must be used to censorship but as someone from netherlands we are not used to ways of the USA.

You are a regular user of this site and obviously too retarded to know how it works. I feel sad for you. What mental deficiency do you have? While you contribute nothing, it is nice to see attempt to communicate with others.

Oh I'm the one that has mental deficiencies but you can't even navigate the site you are trolling. If we suck so much why waste your time with us? Get a life. Once again your weak attempts at insults mean nothing. I have accomplished more than you can dream of.