My post on american penis envy

biffbo

I apologize. From your avatar, it appears that you are transgender. That is my mistake. I must assume that you have a divorce after you give birth. I must think that your ex does not want to feel like he is copulating with a man. You must not blame him. Unfortunately you appear to have male features. I have seen this in USA while I was there. Many times people with resemblance to you ride on back of Harley Davidson. Many large, hairy woman in those groups. I am sure you spent time in that group.

In Europe, many of those women come from Russia. You have no fault.

Only thing manly here would be my husbands dick and I'm sure you'd like it up your ass you faggot! He probably couldn't get it in because of your nappy ass sweaty ass hairs matted down with shit! Btw....I ride my own bike and I'm far from hairy.

• Upvote 1

Only thing manly here would be my husbands dick and I'm sure you'd like it up your ass you faggot! He probably couldn't get it in because of your nappy ass sweaty ass hairs matted down with shit! Btw....I ride my own bike and I'm far from hairy.

30952302.jpg

• Upvote 1