New to riding and forum.

Hahn

Hey fellas, i recently just purchased my first bike, a 2013 Harley 48. I had been eyeballing this bike for a long time now and told myself i would buy it after i got back from Deployment. Bought it last Friday, trailered it home Saturday, went and took my motorcycle temps the same day, then spent the rest of the day riding and getting familiar with it. Too bad the weather hasnt allowed me to go back out since then though. Anyways, im joining the forum to get questions answered that im sure ill have as time goes, and to hopefully get in on some meets and rides. Thanks.

Harley48_zps1f094cb3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your service. Congrats on your bike be safe I hate hearing about guys coming back from deployment buying a bike and getting hurt riding above their skill level. You're going to hear some trash talk about cruisers on here from time to time. Don't let it run you off there are a lot of good people here and a lot of knowledge. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

Since you're new to riding you may want to look into this:

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/basic_rider.stm

Some insurance companies will give you a discount on your rates upon completion of the course. You just have to ask your agent if yours does.

Edited by 2fat2fly

Welcome to the forum.

Since you're new to riding you may want to look into this:

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/basic_rider.stm

Some insurance companies will give you a discount on your rates upon completion of the course. You just have to ask your agent if yours does.

When i bought the bike i got them to throw in the Riders Edge course. I go in early March for it.