Hocking hills weekend ride

o-no-moto

What weekend works best for you  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend works best for you

Sounds like it. I call atleast 3 bikes ahead of night rider. I thought my bike was loud till I rode with that fkr lol fun times.

I'll be on the 250 so I know where I will be, wife has asked for me to hold off on the 636 until we move in July when our lease is up, finally going to have an attached garage, can't wait to have heat while working on the bike in the winter.

Now its a f*%$ing party:D

Damn straight man! :D

Sounds like it. I call atleast 3 bikes ahead of night rider. I thought my bike was loud till I rode with that fkr lol fun times.

Haha, i have no idea what you're talking about Josh. :lol:

I look forward to riding with everyone as well meeting some new riders.

check out athens for motel. not only is athens right in the middle of mc country but it parties too.

Looks like most everything is booked up 5/3-5/5 weekend around Athens. Was hoping for more cooperation from the Hocking area :nono:

Edit: I say 5/3-5/5 since the majority vote's set that wkend so far. Anyone in that area have a heated garage and 20 air mattresses?

Edited by Hellmutt

Ultimately dont want to move the date so Doc can make it. I'm just gonna keep searching further out until a hotel is found with multiple rooms up for grabs. As long as we're within 30 minutes or so, will still beat not staying there. Semi long ride out there to begin with

Since 4-5 seems to be favorite shall we fix 4th as the main day of ride, if we choose 5 some might be tired from riding the 4th and some might be hung over from sat night party :D

Sounds like a plan, now for room and board.

Now we're cookin', good thing I ran into The Brown 57. Barely recognized him, if he gets any smaller he'll be trying to borrow my riding gear. As far as rooms, not so much luck. No more than a couple rooms open at any motels. Been working with Hellmutt on this. More to follow.

Since hotels are booked up or are booking up fast the weekend of May 3-5, cabins/cottages are probably the next best option.

I was originally looking for lodges to hold up to 25 or so, but rethinking this idea since some will surely have to bail due to unforeseen BS, as well as alleviate my credit card some major responsibility if we cant fill the lodge. There are some available around the valley, but the grouped cabins seem to be hit or miss on availability. Obviously it seems us overnight riders will be split up here and there, so I think we should establish 1) the meeting spot and times to begin/end the rides and 2) the routes themselves. Imo, this would give everyone the when/where to help decide on which cabins would suit.

Doc, if you'd like to start a new thread with meet point, route, times.....I say its go time so we'll have advanced notice enough to book our stays.

Hope this is as epic as possible to send you off right!

I've not kept up with this thread at all. I've also read nothing except for the most recent post by hellmutt...likewise, I don't know what's available in the area...All that said, if I'm living in Ohio by then I'll probably try to tag along for this...what about campgrounds?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I've not kept up with this thread at all. I've also read nothing except for the most recent post by hellmutt...likewise, I don't know what's available in the area...All that said, if I'm living in Ohio by then I'll probably try to tag along for this...what about campgrounds?

Campgrounds usually have plenty available. We plan to need a comfy bed and hot tub Saturday night :D