Hocking hills weekend ride

o-no-moto

What weekend works best for you  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend works best for you

Campgrounds usually have plenty available. We plan to need a comfy bed and hot tub Saturday night :D

Gotcha, I was thinking drinking into oblivion and passing out. Amenities not required for such an event and easy access to the outdoors would be preferred :D

But I like your plan too, it has great potential.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I will probably be down with some of the locals. Not planning to spend the night since its only a 35 min ride from here. Post up your meeting spot and don't make me watch the sun come up on the ride down. :D

But Max we'll have good clean fun like the last time we all hung out all night :shots:

Hahahahahhahahaha ur more than welcome to come man, just wasn't sure ur ball and chain would let ya go haha

Shawn i don't think he whould let us.......maby if beg a little.

Ball and chain has already been told months in advance and she is okay with it

Hahahahahhahahaha ur more than welcome to come man, just wasn't sure ur ball and chain would let ya go haha

Shawn i don't think he whould let us.......maby if beg a little.

You're the smaller one, and he likes Blonde's...so can you wear a wig? Haha.

Ball and chain has already been told months in advance and she is okay with it

As Brandon said, you're more than welcome man!

• Upvote 1

Mmmmmmm how about no on that Shawn....i mean hell no, no wig for me haha. It's nice but not that nice ;) hope ynot dont see this

Haha. I would thoroughly rape that bike. I mean, you could get a wig with pig tails and everything. Geza could even act like he's riding a bike :lol:

^ you could all split a cabin.

Might not be a bad idea, if others are interested?

Haha:lol: ill just buy you a few beer to make up. And maybe we should just wait till he's asleep then have are way with his bike:)

Haha. Just buy me 2, i still owe you a beer. And Geza looks like he would drink anything...so maybe we can have Snot throw some roofies in his drink and steal the key.