Another What's It Worth...

Chrome

Reading everyone new car threads got me shopping for my next car. Needless to say I found one, but it's not local and don't want to start the bs'ing negotiations if its not even worth it. Here are the specs:

2004 Ford Mustang Saleen S281E

Supercharged

Coupe

1 older owner

Under 5k miles

Garaged its whole life and only taken out on nice days.

Bike is fun and all but I'm looking for something that I can have fun with the whole family.

Thoughts?

Don't plan on having anyone above the age of 9 sit in the back unless they are midgets. But in the end who cares, its a Saleen Mustang. It's also an 04, I had one just not Saleen, known issues; Headgaskets, Tranny(obviously), and that's about all I know of.

Also see about flat spotted tires, if it sat a ton it ll need new rubber and that WONT be cheap.

Yea it will be a weekend fun car. Kinda like a bike but the while family can come. Bikes are pretty much going to the wayside for now. Nobody big going in the backseat. I used to have a 2000 so I know the sizing. Just trying to figure out pricing for now