Car Window Tint - Anyone with hookup?

madcat6183

So I'm not a patient person and sounds like I won't be heading to CLE for another month or so and my tint guy lives up there, but I'd like to get my new car done before then.

Looking for 20% all the way around, 4 door Volvo S60. He said he could do everything but wasn't sure about the back window, it's pretty large so probably 2 pieces I'd assume.

Anyways, anyone localy in Cbus or close have any tint connections? I've seen 150 from The Tint Dude and they come to me, but looking to get it cheaper if possible.

Would prefer all windows to be done at 20% with GOOD grade tint, no BS from Autozone or Advanced that will turn purple or peel. I can help clean windows and prep work, but just don't have the experience to do a car I care about, well enough to be worth it.

Added; If you want to PM me contact info for someone vs post it, that's cool too. Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im confused, so he needs window tint done? Yeah my guy will definitely do work for people, he only operates by word of mouth, friends of friends, etc. He did my wifes car, redid my truck, and has done all his vehicles.

If your guy needs tint done I can reach out to my guy with your friends contact info. He's on the east side, like some real nice suburb, I always forget the name.

I see the confusion. I meant it in a "is he taking new customers" way. The guy I usually use for tint is going through the divorce. My gf picked up a new car and expressed interest in wanting to get the windows done

Oh gotcha, yeah dude for sure. He's in the Independence area, and works PT/watches their children, so he does it about anytime he isn't working. If you're interested I can refer you for sure. Top quality for sure.

Absolutely that is perfect, I'm 10 mins from Independence too

Oh gotcha, yeah dude for sure. He's in the Independence area, and works PT/watches their children, so he does it about anytime he isn't working. If you're interested I can refer you for sure. Top quality for sure.

I would love to get this guy's number as well if that is possible.

K, Ill talk to him this week/end, I needed to discuss my trip up anyways to get mine done if I don't get it done down here, so I will just get at him.

can you guys post up what vehicles you are looking into getting done? That way I have some info for him when I talk to him, he orders tint by the roll, but if we all signed up might get a discount even bigger than the norm.

No hook up but Ziebart on Main and Brice did a nice job on my truck couple months back, I think it was like $200 for two windows though.

Yeah I had them do my F150 before it got stolen, and was very happy. They did me super right for that too actually. I used to only have Ziebarts tint my rides, Mansfield, Marion, Cbus, used all of them. My parents both had Mansfield's Ziebart do theirs and they do an amazing job.

had my old g35 done by quality tint. they used to be on morse, but don't know if they're there anymore. they did a pretty good job, no complaints.

my mini was done by a place called Mr. Tint, not sure where they're at, but they did a decent job too.

once you decide on someone, let us know how it goes.

K, Ill talk to him this week/end, I needed to discuss my trip up anyways to get mine done if I don't get it done down here, so I will just get at him.

can you guys post up what vehicles you are looking into getting done? That way I have some info for him when I talk to him, he orders tint by the roll, but if we all signed up might get a discount even bigger than the norm.

2012 Subaru WRX

In Columbus, go to jeff uh, shit, can't remember his name. Everyone knows him. He'll, just search tint. His name will pop up.

This guy? http://www.proeclipsetint.net/contactus.html Jeff Banks?

Main thing is looking for a dealio, my friend in CLE gives me a killer deal, so would wait unless anyone has any pull or knows someone gives real good prices.

This guy? http://www.proeclipsetint.net/contactus.html Jeff Banks?

Main thing is looking for a dealio, my friend in CLE gives me a killer deal, so would wait unless anyone has any pull or knows someone gives real good prices.

Yeah, thats him. I always thought his prices were good. (better than anyone I called) just take cash and clean your windows real good before you go. He doesnt clean them, but does do quality work and uses the good tint.

Edited by max power

In Cleveland this was the only guy I use anymore. He charges $140.00 to do a 4 door and the quality is awesome.

https://plus.google.com/107510256630884589100/about?gl=us&hl=en

He also gives law enforcement discounts, and I think there is a coupon in a magazine that knocks the price down to $120.00. If I can recall the magazine I will post it.

Come to think of it, if you ask him he will tell you.