Renfro Valley Dual Sport Ride Day1 2012

indypup

I did some woods riding a few years ago. My ride was a 1996 YZ125' date=' built for motocross. I just couldn't make that little bastard stay upright to save my life. It had two speeds.... "stalled", and "up the hill on the back tire". Given another mount, I'd do it again tomorrow. I'm curious.. how big a boy are you? I was thinking a 4-stroke 250 would be right up my ally.[/quote']

I'm probably pushing 250 with all my gear. :(

A buddy and I went down for this and after listening to it pour all night long, we bailed and went over to Red Bird. After watching your vid, boy howdy, am I glad we did.

Yeah, we almost bailed too. The second day was a lot easier because it dried off pretty fast.

I did some woods riding a few years ago. My ride was a 1996 YZ125' date=' built for motocross. I just couldn't make that little bastard stay upright to save my life. It had two speeds.... "stalled", and "up the hill on the back tire". Given another mount, I'd do it again tomorrow. I'm curious.. how big a boy are you? I was thinking a 4-stroke 250 would be right up my ally.

You REALLY NEED my DRZ400S! It's for sale..... (hint, hint) :D